Robz's world

edd

Tree Surgeon
what's with no recalls :eek:

That gives routes that don't fire all ticks a serious disadvantage.

After thinking about it, it's not that bad :p It sucks if the target logs in at af1 with loads of funds and you are RPG/TL but otherwise it's not like they can last tick themselves either.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
what's with no recalls :eek:

That gives routes that don't fire all ticks a serious disadvantage.

After thinking about it, it's not that bad :p It sucks if the target logs in at af1 with loads of funds and you are RPG/TL but otherwise it's not like they can last tick themselves either.

You say that - I managed to play the perfect ploy to both attack and defend effectively in Azzer's world under the same conditions. You just send an attack that will return in time for AF1?

edd

Tree Surgeon
You say that - I managed to play the perfect ploy to both attack and defend effectively in Azzer's world under the same conditions. You just send an attack that will return in time for AF1?

Considering you are out for 5 ticks with eta 1 units i'm not sure what you said in the second part made sense. It's not like you can last tick yourself sending out eta3 let alone 5 when you have eta 5 inc...

Or am i misunderstanding?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
you could probably manage it with eta 7 or 8 troops, but frankly, who has the time?

Steve_God

Official Helper
Hypnotic Ventriloquism 30 5h £45,000,000,000 Disabled
Well that sucks and makes it pointless going the route I was going to go...

tbf it was in his first post with the password for the world. that's kinda on you.

Considering it let me get Pol Bribers, and also Cloners - and considering there had been a number of other changes since the initial posting such as removing NAPs, figured it must have changed.

It's not as if it says it on the World Settings page either (http://www.bushtarion.com/portal/portal_worlds.php?World=2p) "Developments: Unlimited" "Max Devs: Unlimited"

But hey ho... will just make the most of Pol Bribers and Cloners instead :p

Last edited: