Resistance

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Battle Report - Defending AGAINST RESISTANCE 2
[range] 45,493,504 hostile Secret Agent attacked, killing 80,613,769 allied staff.
[range] 8,355,561 hostile Assassin attacked, killing 6,004,247 allied staff.
[range] 29,560,293 allied Hooligan attacked, disabling 4,278,741 hostile staff.
[range] 18,275,323 allied Terrorist Leader attacked, killing 7,031,821 hostile staff.
[range] 29,525,758 allied Jeep attacked, killing 4,924,845 hostile staff.
[range] 2,297,203 allied HQ Humvee attacked, killing 1,480,367 hostile staff.
[range] 357,485,676 allied Humvee attacked, killing 27,961,209 hostile staff.

Disabled: 4,278,741 [£229,410,421,000] enemies disabled.
Died: 41,398,242 [£2,226,262,867,000] enemies dead. 86,618,016 [£513,262,027,800] friendlies dead.

So poor

Lol

Moreso than letting me walk in twice in a row when you had people online? USA really holds you Euros together defensively it seems

Been away in London all weekend and looked in. Kill some bigger players with decent bounty and come back to us :)

Nar. But we'll happily continue zeroing you in defence

You have 0'd me once in defence. Hurt yes but nowhere near to bring zerod

Cool story bro. Tell me about all the BR's you've won since we joined SB?

Congrats on being a good rank 2 alliance? Is that what you want me to say?

Not really. I just wanna hear all about how good you are.

We won the round when you quit, so it shows how bad you was with you in our alliance. And when I took over as leader we won. Not like last round when you lead us into a **** show

Aw bb don't be sad without me. I barely played a single day in NNC you did it all without me, well done.

Just don't be a bad winner, show some class and play like a winner should. It's a little embarrassing that 11 of you that have targets can't make us work to keep our land.

I must be horrible at this game because XXX lost flak wars last round. So glad you can see through all the reasons to identify me as the solely responsible party... you don't sound like a sore vagina at all right now...

11 people have targets but about 3 are actually active. Leader should take responsibility of poor leadership skills and bad line up. Along with a negative attitude this round. You turned in DVS this round

Its been such a shame to watch you descend into a butthurt young boy. I used to think highly of you Leeroy. I used to think we were buds but it seems you can't take the gameplay with a grain of salt. You seem to feel betrayed and personally hurt by my attempt to give the game a little more spice and action. A sentiment not replicated by many others from what I have seen.

Its a real shame and I'm sorry you feel such a strong hate for me now. The lies are obscene insults you are producing make it so clear.

Goodbye. I won't dare to make jokes, banter, or engage you in attempted discussion again. Good luck to you

I am 100% not butthurt over a game. You left the alliance which did everyone a favour due to the attitude you had towards people. The funny thing is you went to join SB that you accused of cheating this round and last round. Hypocrite?

^

Leeroy

Head Gardener
So coon has gone to the lowest of the low and resulted in intentional triggering

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
So coon has gone to the lowest of the low and resulted in intentional triggering

Haha! Don't insult the great player of coon. Remember, he's the one who is going to take us down hahahahahaha

Coon1

BANNED
Tell me where it says in the rules you cannot piggy another players attack?

Coon1

BANNED
Ok so it's not against the rules to piggy someone elses attack? Keep in mind that intentionally triggering and piggying are 2 different things.

From what i saw 9274 jumped infront of you on that solo, stayed and killed him. Wouldn't call that intentionally triggering.

As for me, I simply piggied your attack before, not intentionally triggered.

If you can't deal with fair play, maybe learn to be better.