Remember ?

damfrankie

Pruner
Having to wait 20 seconds on the tick because of heavy battles ?

Being in a 'Page 1' alliance ?

Complaining about a block of several alliances ?

Coordinating resistance in IRC ?

IRC ?

Azzer ?

Sharing MSN in contact information ?

Having a page full of incoming mobs ?

Royalspades

Weeder

IRC ?

Azzer ?

haha! Yes. One can dream of ever leaving bush entirely but somehow it is a vast part of our last decade or for some even more. I have had an amazing time thus far in this bush life. Always come back with Warm welcomes as well!

Charlie_B

Harvester
I saw 'Remember ? :(' and 'atsanjose' and thought "YES astan, I still remember I owe you a beer, jeeze stop bringing it up every decade."

LadyDarkAngel

Harvester

IRC ?

Azzer ?

I sure do!!

xtowers

Digger
I remember there being more targets, and having to crawl my way to the top 100 over the course of a season. Now there's not so many targets, but now you can climb to the top ranks pretty easy!

I'm really glad Bushtarion has stuck around all these years, and I'm glad it hasn't changed a bit. Maybe there needs to be more bots now though.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Hard to forget some of those times. Also when SNAPs were a real and necessary thing?

vlad

Harvester
While we are on about remembering, do we still get Bots?

It was the text/prank call you got at 2am, someone has declared war and we all had to wake up and defend. Co-ordinating who defends and who takes land hits

All on a school night :/

Last edited:

Nitrous

Head Gardener
While we are on about remembering, do we still get Bots?

It was the text/prank call you got at 2am, someone has declared war and we all had to wake up and defend. Co-ordinating who defends and who takes land hits

All on a school night :/

Funtimes :)

Jimbo2189

Pruner
Just got a birthday message from Bush Forums! Been 10 yrs since I played and this thread struck a cord - was a huge part of my school life! Loved the game - and all the things you mentioned damfrankie. Christ - all the "code" in IRC too!

Was thinking of having another go at the game... but only c200 ppl play now... a sign of the times I guess

vlad

Harvester
Just got a birthday message from Bush Forums! Been 10 yrs since I played and this thread struck a cord - was a huge part of my school life! Loved the game - and all the things you mentioned damfrankie. Christ - all the "code" in IRC too!

Was thinking of having another go at the game... but only c200 ppl play now... a sign of the times I guess

But it’s still fun. I did the same, haven’t played in several years, joined this round and having a good laugh. Worth it

Well, bar the getting zeroed etc.

fRe3kiLL

Pruner
Good old days

Good old days

Remember the days where you had an entire alliance running about to cover a solo stealth (TL) bounty hunter? Oh those were the days:p

Or having several smaller alliances partner up to take out rank 1 / 2 alliance. Massive battle reports, taking your share of land (like 20 land from a 7k grab) hahaha. (Best thing was to actually look at the "alliance" page and there are alliances spreading across two pages....thousands of players seeking a sport somewhere on the scoreboard)

Alliance spies and mutiny...man I missed this game. Truly wish it could be returned to is former glory. Even with constant playerbase complaints and ramblings of the crazy few.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
931212_1.jpg