Red title rage

timtadams

Landscape Designer
So basically I just have to go attacking for real and leave the scrummy bots alone :shock:

Damn it I rather dislike killing .... I`ll go play Farmville :)

Actually really good to know the ally bit... cheers

did i not suggest last round going pom would be a good idea if you dislike killing? :p

lillie

Harvester
:D you did indeed but then I can`t kill the *****es when they invade us ....

Dimitar team pro <3

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Max i may have to step up my pomming of alliances. the 3% of alliance score is where its at. I never normally bother hitting alliances. but i guess its not like i can die that much as a pom.

zaheen have fun being underwhelmed with your marines ability to kill NLD. and i hope you get them before i get hypnotists just so you can try them. your just annoyed because you couldnt stop me landing your friend near round start. sour grapes and all that. ps. going solo pom isnt chicken, if you want people to take your land or try to. no one fears poms.

Zaheen

BANNED
Max i may have to step up my pomming of alliances. the 3% of alliance score is where its at. I never normally bother hitting alliances. but i guess its not like i can die that much as a pom.

zaheen have fun being underwhelmed with your marines ability to kill NLD. and i hope you get them before i get hypnotists just so you can try them. your just annoyed because you couldnt stop me landing your friend near round start. sour grapes and all that. ps. going solo pom isnt chicken, if you want people to take your land or try to. no one fears poms.
Which inc are you talking about?

I've had too many to remember a specific one, I'm not sour at all. PoMs are the most OP route for taking land at the start, well done for stealing from a Striker trio, well done.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
on topic: I dont think its gonna be enough hitting alliances. Its just a case of having to hit honourable every attack, because its far easier to lose Fame than gain, heres my example
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battle Report - Attacking Allied 67%
[range] 4,999,983 allied Political Mastermind attacked, distracting 36,964,100 hostile staff.
[range] 37,638 hostile Heavy Weapons attacked, killing 52,906 allied staff.

Distracted: 36,964,100 [£297,384,367,500] enemies distracted.
Died: 52,906 [£153,303,800] friendlies dead.

You gained 85,666 effectiveness.
You gained 5.96 fame.
You gained 3.03 honour.
You will soon be receiving £5,387,400 insurance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battle Report - Attacking solo 40%
[range] 2,300,000 allied Political Mastermind attacked, distracting 21,148,088 hostile staff.

Distracted: 21,148,088 [£108,673,840,300] enemies distracted.

You gained 21,909 effectiveness.
You gained 2.49 fame.
You lost 25.20 honour.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
off topic maybe pm me if you are genuinely interested. or keep spamming this thread to save face i dont care.
Which inc are you talking about?

I've had too many to remember a specific one, I'm not sour at all. PoMs are the most OP route for taking land at the start, well done for stealing from a Striker trio, well done.

as much as id like to talk to you further i cba. You view the world through a polarizing lense and nothing i can say will change that. you try to look cool and such. the fact is you arent a striker trio. it was you being striker your nap at the time a pom that was larger than me (or same size) and an apprentice who was offline. and i landed your nap. with you defending on top. landing your pom nap because you failed to sweep. not a big achievement at all. It was your shortcomings not my awsomeness

Hobo

Harvester
Its actually more fun to pick some random 70-90%, send and go back to playing MW2. Then, if youre lucky, you remember you sent a mob, and then spy and check for defence. Recall or stay, and go back to MW2 (or whatever it is you like to play)

btw,
Maths = fun? U mad?

this

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Staying honorable is silly easy until your score is 70 percent land and your only targets are 3 solos youve already hit a few times at 30~40 percent. Or your waging an alliance war that involves hitting them 5-6 times a day :p

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
yeah, but who declares war nowadays? :p (Seriously should have now that you mention it.. oh well!)

I personally prefer semi-suicide on solos. I usually get about 100 honor over 3 ticks, and their AR usually goes up to around 80-90%.. and I tend to land aswell.. win win!