Rank 1/2/3 cheating?

Lukey

Harvester
Answer these questions honestly,

am I wrong to say u had all of splitbounds ID lists at start of round? YES ....

Have u joined 3 or more alliances this round? YES......

was u trying to trade splitbounds ID lists with other players trying to obtain the ID lists of other alliances? YES.......

U may not think this is cheating but your scum bro..... I would not of been surprised if rank 1 gained this information and it changing the outcome of the round.....

No just no you moron. (We had 21 IDs for rank 1 or what was rank 1 at one point)

Our intel was so bad until spies came out we was planning hits and hitting solos and all sorts, we had a list that was half PS and half SS and we would send thinking they defended well not realising it was two alliances.

¥Sith¥

BANNED
Who's on about chemical Warefare? I was never in that alliance bro, that was Ash I think if I can remember back to reading that recruitment thread, also when u enter a alliance u have the choice to "NOT" save there ID lists when u leave ...... And u already had your own alliance! Why were u joining other alliances when u were already leading SS??

Last of all this guy should be checked for being a multi, I have semi proof from ash that he was making new IDs trying to get into alliances, I was with Ash when he had a conversation with a player called "name" and then a hour later the same conversation was continued in alliance mail from a different name, at the time we thought u were deleting your account and changing name but after this topic we have realised your "name" account appears to have not been deleted!?!? Means u have a multi or using some ones account to send those messages!?!?

¥Sith¥

BANNED
Lukey my message was about Jessica in SS mate, not about u, she obtained SplitBounds ID lists at start of round which is impossible to do without a spy, she was also trading ID lists to try and obtain new Intel and as she had SplitBounds ID lists but NOT Netflix ID lists, it could of lead to Netflix having all of SplitBounds ID lists and SplitBound not receiving any Intel

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
All I got from this thread is that Panic Station are clearly the best alliance.

Zer0

Harvester
can we ban sith? I don't want to read any of the **** he's saying. It just feels like reading a child crying for attention.

AnTnEy

Harvester
Not really..

SB is accusing NNC of being multies, while NNC is saying this is ironic, based on the knowledge that several in SB have admitted to having mutlies..

As for SS, they aren't accusing other alliances of having mutlies that I am aware of, but they did have some guy send their ID list out, and they believe he may have been a spie/multie for someone in one of the top 2 alliances.

There was also some random person mesaging NNC offering to trade ID lists, buut he got shot down.. (I would know, I did it myself)

Hope that clears it up for you.

As far as I know sb has not said anything publicly about ncc having multis.it's funny how you guys know everything going on in every alliance, except ours.

AnTnEy

Harvester
Interesting thing here. Ncc farmed ps and ss, was rank one. Then we get masses by nnc,ss and ps.coincidence maybe?I have screen shots to back my allegations here also

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
go on then. I'm eager to see how my alliance managed to send mass attacks without any of us knowing

nopjes

Head Gardener
How about next round everyone goes public

And rushes are prohibited:p otherwise ftw players will get awkward sleep times.
As for the multies.. there were quite a few ppl sending along with the attack that weren't nnc. Which was weird considering their spy reports showed they were also recently attacked by nnc. These id's somehow all had a mass of relevant early round units... but in the end it didn't matter much.. so if these were multies.. gg u sad **** ur work bore very little fruit.
The game was won by the counter that stole 8k Iand more than the original attack.

Alex {Cradle}

Weeder
I just want to say I am not accusing anyone of cheating, and because I'm in sleep mode I can't be to specific at the moment.

There are a few odd things that happened at perfect timing

A few ids were farmed by nnc, nothing wrong with this. But as soon as we sent they seemed to buy up to defend. I messaged one saying "why didn't you buy up to stop nnc? " I got the reply "guess"

It was the same I'd out of a few that were being attacked by nnc (usually the same 4ish ids) which than perfectly joined in on the mass wave against us.

When ant came out of sleep mode he was trained as expected, some of these solo ids joined on there own seperate ticks.

This could well be all coincidence, and I am not calling anyone a cheater as it is more than possible no one was behind this. Just saying the unfortunate timing of solos joining in on your attacks contributed to our downfall

Congratulations on the win by the way, was a good fight

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Alex/Antney - I think I speak for 90% of the alliance where I say we don't multi. Antney I'll message you and see the evidence and see what you have. I won't be happy if members do, but we noticed we were being piggied by smaller people, I don't know if this will match your screenshots.

But Lukey is right. It took us ages to finally have a proper ID list for you even though you had massed us. We attacked so many solos. It was quite amusing.

Alex it was a great fight! I agree, our counter was quite important.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Not really..

SB is accusing NNC of being multies, while NNC is saying this is ironic, based on the knowledge that several in SB have admitted to having mutlies..

As for SS, they aren't accusing other alliances of having mutlies that I am aware of, but they did have some guy send their ID list out, and they believe he may have been a spie/multie for someone in one of the top 2 alliances.

There was also some random person mesaging NNC offering to trade ID lists, buut he got shot down.. (I would know, I did it myself)

As far as I know sb has not said anything publicly about ncc having multis.it's funny how you guys know everything going on in every alliance, except ours.

" GG multis. Have fun playing alone."

You might want to check your own alliance page mate, its out there in the public. Unless you were just being weird and totally not talking to the only other alliance that was playing competitively?

As for SS/PS piggying, there was a lot of swearing when we saw them, but nothing we could do without constantly recalling our attacks. Do not worry though, we have gone and gotten every acre they stopped us from grabbing, and then some. Can't say the same for the solos that piggy'ed us, yet.. But we will.

I feel quite safe saying no one in NNC had a multi or a spy in any other alliance this round, if they did, they certainly didn't share their intel with the rest of the alliance. I remember a few of our earlier "masses" that resulted in triggering riot police on solos, and having SS and PS defend while we thought we were hitting SB. True flak-wars havoc.

AnTnEy

Harvester
Not really..

" GG multis. Have fun playing alone."

You might want to check your own alliance page mate, its out there in the public. Unless you were just being weird and totally not talking to the only other alliance that was playing competitively?

As for SS/PS piggying, there was a lot of swearing when we saw them, but nothing we could do without constantly recalling our attacks. Do not worry though, we have gone and gotten every acre they stopped us from grabbing, and then some. Can't say the same for the solos that piggy'ed us, yet.. But we will.

I feel quite safe saying no one in NNC had a multi or a spy in any other alliance this round, if they did, they certainly didn't share their intel with the rest of the alliance. I remember a few of our earlier "masses" that resulted in triggering riot police on solos, and having SS and PS defend while we thought we were hitting SB. True flak-wars havoc.

Being tiger is the only one that had asked, he has some of our circumstantial evidence.let's wait and see his explanation