Rank 1/2/3 cheating?

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Not really..

SB is accusing NNC of being multies, while NNC is saying this is ironic, based on the knowledge that several in SB have admitted to having mutlies..

As for SS, they aren't accusing other alliances of having mutlies that I am aware of, but they did have some guy send their ID list out, and they believe he may have been a spie/multie for someone in one of the top 2 alliances.

There was also some random person mesaging NNC offering to trade ID lists, buut he got shot down.. (I would know, I did it myself)

Hope that clears it up for you.

Last edited:

Felix2

Weeder
Not really..

SB is accusing NNC of being multies, while NNC is saying this is ironic, based on the knowledge that several in SB have admitted to having mutlies..

As for SS, they aren't accusing other alliances of having mutlies that I am aware of, but they did have some guy send their ID list out, and they believe he may have been a spie/multie for someone in one of the top 2 alliances.

There was also some random person mesaging NNC offering to trade ID lists, buut he got shot down.. (I would know, I did it myself)

Hope that clears it up for you.

Cant stop laughing ofc the multi was from r2 thats why we stole 4k land from ss and NNC stole over 20k :=)

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I never said he was ANYONE's multi, only that they believed him to have been.

NNC has stolen all that land because we are active when they are not, we were working off of horribly inaccurate ID lists before we got spies, the majority of that land was stolen since then. I don't know where SB got their land from, they were stealing it as fast as we were, but not from other alliances.. I can only assume bots and solos.

Felix2

Weeder
The assumption that we could have had a multi/spy in r3 or 4 just makes 0 sense, thats all i wanted to point out.

Last edited:

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Let me be clear - As far as I have seen or heard, no one has been cheating or spying this round, at least not in the top 2 allies.

It was not my assumption, I merely relayed what they had for their alliance message.

jessicatan

Pruner
SS has had at least 2 spies/multis in it, and one is definitely from PS. The guy that gave out our ID list gave us NNC's and PS's ID list quite early in the round. Because of the way we got it we didn't use it... Other than the guy who gave it...

Anyways I have this.

Private Sent by: PM_ME_YOUR_ID_LIST [2522] Sun 27th Sep, 2015. 05:35:53 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
Wanna trade id lists? Ive got one you will want

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
I don't think anyone had any multis this round. From what I saw SB played clean otherwise they would have got a lot more land surely??

We've had mails calling us multis but this is just some random.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
SS has had at least 2 spies/multis in it, and one is definitely from PS. The guy that gave out our ID list gave us NNC's and PS's ID list quite early in the round. Because of the way we got it we didn't use it... Other than the guy who gave it...

Anyways I have this.

Private Sent by: PM_ME_YOUR_ID_LIST [2522] Sun 27th Sep, 2015. 05:35:53 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
Wanna trade id lists? Ive got one you will want

We had this from that guy too. We told him to go do one haha!

¥Sith¥

BANNED
Any one found my ID yet? I assume I'll be hit hard if I reveal my profile in game, so will wait till next week before doing so after I tech my best unit, I have a feeling SS may know who I am as they have 2 of my friends in there alliance with big mouths

nopjes

Head Gardener

NNC has stolen all that land because we are active when they are not, we were working off of horribly inaccurate ID lists before we got spies, the majority of that land was stolen since then. I don't know where SB got their land from, they were stealing it as fast as we were, but not from other alliances.. I can only assume bots and solos.

yup our intel was pretty awesome. identified a lot of solo's and dachi did wonders on fly-overs.

¥Sith¥

BANNED
Btw what I'm hearing is that Sith, rogue a.k.a. Sith, and "DaX", a.k.a. Sith, is cheating

How could I cheat? I'm not in any alliances and have not even joined one this round, and to be honest I'm pretty much sitting here being quite and just teching fast, as for the other two in my solo army, I would not expect much from either of them this round, they started of slow and are well behind myself with no real motivation to attack or do much at all.

¥Sith¥

BANNED

yup our intel was pretty awesome. identified a lot of solo's and dachi did wonders on fly-overs.

Ah so Dachi is the one flyover me like every 15mins preventing me from defending and attacking any one lol

¥Sith¥

BANNED
Btw what I'm hearing is that Sith, rogue a.k.a. Sith, and "DaX", a.k.a. Sith, is cheating

Give me names of people that have said this? This is u being a doosh, I'm not involved in any alliance just chilling myself.

But saying this it was u Jess who has been putting your account into other alliances before deleting and starting again in SS, how many alliances IDs did u have at start of round? I have proof of this for any one that wants to verify that I'm telling the truth.....if Jes decides to lie :)

¥Sith¥

BANNED
Could of hidden it bro! nOObist cheater in the game Jessica!!
Ship Jumper: xxx [xxx] has changed alliance status 3 times.

Also have proof of which alliances she got the ID lists off

jessicatan

Pruner
Any one found my ID yet? I assume I'll be hit hard if I reveal my profile in game, so will wait till next week before doing so after I tech my best unit, I have a feeling SS may know who I am as they have 2 of my friends in there alliance with big mouths

F*ck... This is really bad news...

jessicatan

Pruner
Could of hidden it bro! nOObist cheater in the game Jessica!!
Ship Jumper: xxx [xxx] has changed alliance status 3 times.

Also have proof of which alliances she got the ID lists off

Lol now you trying to sh*t around?? You were in chemical warfare, I said I was in it.... Of course you have proof I was in chemical warfare you f*cktard. I already gave evidence in the chemical f*ckfare recruiting thread. I really wonder who the "n00bist" cheater is....

Edit: if I deleted and made a new id then I won't get the alliance change...

¥Sith¥

BANNED
Answer these questions honestly,

am I wrong to say u had all of splitbounds ID lists at start of round? YES ....

Have u joined 3 or more alliances this round? YES......

was u trying to trade splitbounds ID lists with other players trying to obtain the ID lists of other alliances? YES.......

U may not think this is cheating but your scum bro..... I would not of been surprised if rank 1 gained this information and it changing the outcome of the round.....