R1s stop complaining.

jessicatan

Pruner
Jerry, for you even to bring up last round makes the whole thing hilarious.

Last round there was no cheating if you knew anything. We suspected R1 but after speaking To Antney he cleared it all up.

For you to even consider Coon of cheating last round makes me laugh so hard a little wee comes out. I played with him last round and I can surely point out he didn't cheat. He may have logged in my account once or twice, but that was mutual.

Please have proof before you put such accusations out there and make yourself look a fool.

How we know you arent coon logging into your forum account too :D

Coon1

BANNED
1. Who the f*ck is masterplan

2. Multi is CK

3. Im not going tell you who Sword is, he can do that himself

4. Now f*ck off. Peddle your BS elsewhere unless you have some proof of cheating, then we would all love to see it

AnTnEy

Harvester

2. Multi is CK

4. Now f*ck off. Peddle your BS elsewhere unless you have some proof of cheating, then we would all love to see it

I will second everything coon said here.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

2. Multi is CK

I will second everything coon said here.

I minus what antney said here to make his comment invalid ;)

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
the attacks for AR manipulation are pretty self evident. that's the biggest infraction i've seen. it's called mutual attacking. i've not looked in a while, but it's pretty silly to say that it hasn't happened.

Coon1

BANNED
the attacks for AR manipulation are pretty self evident. that's the biggest infraction i've seen. it's called mutual attacking. i've not looked in a while, but it's pretty silly to say that it hasn't happened.

I think dumfuk was suggesting that I was cheating, somehow with Multi and Sword. Ide love to see some evidence of that

Jerrysminion

Harvester

I think dumfuk was suggesting that I was cheating, somehow with Multi and Sword. Ide love to see some evidence of that

What do you have up are your arse that is causing so much constipation.

I apologized for calling you out. You are not using multiple accounts... and yet... you act like you still live with your parents... move on and move out

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
this is all really fascinating. really, but i think the point here is...

I have peanut butter cup candy corn, and you don't. I win. Ahh it's a good life at work sometimes.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

I apologized for calling you out. You are not using multiple accounts... and yet... you act like you still live with your parents... move on and move out

Still waiting for evidence.

Jerrysminion

Harvester

Still waiting for evidence.

That's nice.

Would you like some Tea and Crumpets while you wait?

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
It's clear you have no evidence.

Please refrain from posting such garbage until you produce evidence.

Jerrysminion

Harvester
Nothing but horrible banter.

It's clear you have no evidence.

Please refrain from posting such garbage until you produce evidence.

Do you need help with your English, or.. do you just need a new hobby?

11.1 - If you consider a player is cheating in the game or is harassing you in any way, do not make a public post about it, instead report them directly to Azzer via a forum PM or an in-game mail to ID 1.