R1s stop complaining.

Jerrysminion

Harvester
oh....
here is something else to complain about...

...Looks like a multi, named "multi" joined an alliance with her other accounts sword and coon.. oppps, I meant .. and -here to take down netflix..

oppsies, clumsy fingers :D

Coon1

BANNED
oh....

...Looks like a multi, named "multi" joined an alliance with her other accounts sword and coon.. oppps, I meant .. and -here to take down netflix..

You got a question to ask there special needs? Would you like to know whos behind both those private accounts rather than insinuating something thats simply not true?

Jerrysminion

Harvester
Why would there be any questions? Any person with special needs can clearly point out a pattern over a weeks span.

But a months worth of logs and intelligence... well even you can figure that one out.

Do you recall the last round by chance?

Either you decided to support the illicit cheat or you giving everyone in the game the middle finger again.

oh....

You got a question to ask there special needs? Would you like to know whos behind both those private accounts rather than insinuating something thats simply not true?

Coon1

BANNED
Why would there be any questions? Any person with special needs can clearly point out a pattern over a weeks span.

But a months worth of logs and intelligence... well even you can figure that one out.

Do you recall the last round by chance?

Either you decided to support the illicit cheat or you giving everyone in the game the middle finger again.

oh....

Wow this is hilarious. Do you really think that if i was cheating that would be doing so poorly? Do you think that if i was cheating that "multi" would have sat there with 0 troops for 2 days straight while people massed him? Did you not see sword and I trying to defend him, wouldnt I just log into that account and buy troops if i was cheating?

The players behind sword and multi are fairly well known. If you truly had "logged" our activity you wouldn't be questioning this.

Either you are a very poor troll or a true moron. There's windows to be licked, have at it

Jerrysminion

Harvester
Excellent Point.

I'll refrain from poking the snookie and keep posting the logs directly to those whom have the power to do something about it.

Cheers Coon. I am surprised they let you back into the building.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Jerry, for you even to bring up last round makes the whole thing hilarious.

Last round there was no cheating if you knew anything. We suspected R1 but after speaking To Antney he cleared it all up.

For you to even consider Coon of cheating last round makes me laugh so hard a little wee comes out. I played with him last round and I can surely point out he didn't cheat. He may have logged in my account once or twice, but that was mutual.

Please have proof before you put such accusations out there and make yourself look a fool.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
No worries Mr. Tiger, I'll keep saving the logs just for your sake.

Cheers

11.1 - If you consider a player is cheating in the game or is harassing you in any way, do not make a public post about it, instead report them directly to Azzer via a forum PM or an in-game mail to ID 1.

Do I save the log of Jerry breaking this rule? But I'd love to see the 'proof'.

Sorry Asmo it had to be said ;)