R1s stop complaining.

jessicatan

Pruner
I've thought of this for a very long time, and I feel I need to put this out there. R1 people from last round & this round have been complaining it's boring(I count it as complaining :p) sitting so high up in score.

Well if you find it boring being so big, then DONT BE BIG. Send your harvies to gov and wait for someone to come in range.

I know some people won't do that because they want R1 score, but have fun waiting 76 days for a sentence saying you got R1 score in R5idek what round it is.

Also, to SB&SS, stop feeding N&C land.... Stay low, get land fat(get more land than N&C), stock seeds, and stay 29% range XD. N&C is too stewpeed to buy land. Plant together as SS&SB, and hopefully scores won't be that far off then. I'm just giving my opinion for that one, May work, May not.
Orrr.. you could just guarantee R1's victory by feeding them land.

GL to resistance and HF to R1 :p

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
N&C is too stewpeed to buy land.

Erm, you know, i planted the other day, spent 6T on 1k land. :)

That is one part..

SB plants and buys troops so they can rush and try to get bounty. Also - it is incredibly difficult to garner a lot of land (anywhere near enough to start catching up with us would put them all soundly in range with no troops of at least our lower folks..)

Not that I would mind, I could use a few more target for land. I don't attack often enough to get as land-fat as my comrades, but I could probably do well in that situation. If they want to follow your "Advice" I say go for it, but I am pretty sure they will do their own things, something more likely to be enjoyable for them.

I have played in a Rank 2 alliance that had rules to keep out of range of the R1 alliance. It was boring, and took the fun out of it. They have been doing well right up until the last few days.

Zer0

Harvester
Well if you think about it it's not that easy. A lot of us started out with large land fat, but eventually u grow into range of rank 1. Yiu can either keep the funds and seeds or donate into the alliance.
What you said is right it's better if everyone stay land fat and plant together and rush or whatnot. But everyone sleeps and unless u r much more active than rank 1 u will eventually grow into the ranger where they can stay 5 guys on one tick and it will become eventually impossible to defend.

I'm not sure if I'm making perfect sense but I hope you can get the essence of what I'm saying.

jessicatan

Pruner
Tbh if I was in R1 and wanted R1 score I would send away harvies, and attack R2 for land, that way it would guarantee my R1 score lol.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
somehow jessica is rank 300 out of 200 total id's. might want to consider that before reading what she posts.