Public Apology...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Harvester
Hi me again... Firstly and foremost I would like to publicly apologise for being an asshat...

BUT

People are such whiny *****es and to be frank and I was just having a laugh, If you can't handle the heat don't join the party, I'm sure you're all grown ups and capable of handling a little playful mockery...

Lastly - For those particular few, I never began this, Everyone else started these arguments and I just pilled on as it appeared to be a free for all, Too bad get over it ... Enjoy all that remains of a once great game but is now dead! Also if you believe you are something special because you play this and are "good" GROW UP hahahaha

I don't personally care whether you love me or hate me I'm having fun so LIGHTEN UP ;-)

¥Sith¥

BANNED
Haha, to be fair every wave of arguments came from NightNinja and Jessica, read back the messages(if you dare) and most of which started cause they go around calling every one that attacks them multis,

jessicatan

Pruner
Haha, to be fair every wave of arguments came from NightNinja and Jessica, read back the messages(if you dare) and most of which started cause they go around calling every one that attacks them multis,

Sure thing

Last edited by a moderator:

Ash

Harvester

Sure thing

Ahahahaha Ok yea that one was me... But every other time it was pretty much you and Nighttinkerbell starting it pmsl

jessicatan

Pruner

Sure thing

Ahahahaha Ok yea that one was me... But every other time it was pretty much you and Nighttinkerbell starting it pmsl

Wrong account, you should be using the sith account not the ash account.
Anyways ass is not sh*t, ass is where sh*t comes from, a.k.a. ass is the father of sh*t

Ash

Harvester
Ahahahahahahahaha For the last time Jess pull your damn head out of your ass will ya:

If this doesn't prove it I literally don't know what will...
Why would Sith create me "Ash" and then message himself over and over again Ingame? Unless we're assuming he is like a level 1 schizo with multiple personality disorder???

Last edited by a moderator:

¥Sith¥

BANNED

Sure thing

Anyways ass is not sh*t, ass is where sh*t comes from, a.k.a. ass is the father of sh*t

What are u talking about? I'm Sith.... Why should Ash be using my account? I said the wave of arguments have come from u and NightNinja, and not always Ash, u came up with evidence that states otherwise and Ash agreed he started one up, why u such a retard

jessicatan

Pruner

Sure thing

What are u talking about? I'm Sith.... Why should Ash be using my account? I said the wave of arguments have come from u and NightNinja, and not always Ash, u came up with evidence that states otherwise and Ash agreed he started one up, why u such a retard

Sith post its nn & I who started, then ash admits you were wrong? Seems legit

Ash

Harvester
Why is that such a difficult concept for you to follow?? Hahaha

Sith says you and Nighttinkerbell started it all...
I then said in response to your pictures yes I started that ... ???

It's not difficult really is it hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.