PS4 and Xbox-One Gamer Tags

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
I think there was an original thread where people put up their gamer tags. but I expect some people will have switched to next gen consoles by now. if you want to share your gamer tag and play with other Bushtarion users just leave your gamer tag and any details you think relevant. I can add them to this first post if we get more than 1 page of replies

PS4:

Willymchilybily = WarpPigeon - FPS and RPG/MMO mostly - looking forward to planetside 2

XB1:

Last edited:

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
PS4 - iiProstidude

I mostly play FIFA 15...but if magically I get playing with multiple people I could buy other games.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
PS4 - tobapopalos

fifa or fps online

finished dying light last week or i'd play that co-op as well. dead island 2 coming out soon though so if anyone wants to co-op on that that'd be cool.

Franny

Head Gardener
Ps4 - Frantastic_-

I'm gonna hold of battlefront, might buy siege depending on reviews

Franny

Head Gardener
Ps4 - Frantastic_-

I'm gonna hold of battlefront till the new year, see about patches and reviews etc.
Tempted to get hold of rainbow six siege though, will see about reviews.
I've got rocket league if anyone's up for that.
Also got a fresh copy of dying light I haven't even fired up yet.
Tempted to get diablo 3 too, if anyone else hasn't played that and wants someone to play with I'd be game.

Maybe next year for oldand athletic

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I found Diablo really boring, I have to say.

The gameplay is essentially just run forwards pressing "Attack" until you finish the game and then carry on pressing "Attack" for eternity because the game just will not ever ****ing end.

Franny

Head Gardener
So yeah, I'm definitely getting siege day 1, so if anyone is down for some tactical gameplay add me.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
PS4 - MartyJacko

I have Pro Evo (wish I got Fifa but did it as an impulse). So far that's it as I sold all my games and Fallout and GTA are my only others (1 player).
If I continue single, sad and alone then I may buy more games... not that I'm on much :-/

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
xTwigley

Come join me and Franny on Rainbow six siege