Petition...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessicatan

Pruner
Just for the record I'm a very outspoken atheist, I am 100% behind science, technology and evolution....
I just enjoy trolling you lot for the shitz n Gigs because you rise to it so easily :lol: Hahahaha

Back to original point though... Jesus wants YOU the mods to let Sith back in for doing basically sod all! Stop being such buzzkillingtons! Seen more life at a funeral!

Stop putting words into Jesus's mouth. You are a disgrace to Christianity. I suggest you look into a mirror before you say people are going to hell.

Ash

Harvester
Just for the record I'm a very outspoken atheist, I am 100% behind science, technology and evolution....
I just enjoy trolling you lot for the shitz n Gigs because you rise to it so easily :lol: Hahahaha

Back to original point though... Jesus wants YOU the mods to let Sith back in for doing basically sod all! Stop being such buzzkillingtons! Seen more life at a funeral!

Stop putting words into Jesus's mouth. You are a disgrace to Christianity. I suggest you look into a mirror before you say people are going to hell.

And again Shhh little Jess... You're boring now! Hahahaha

jessicatan

Pruner

What a great comeback

Ash

Harvester

What a great comeback

No comeback needed... Shh

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

You're boring everyone!

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

petition denied

Status
Not open for further replies.