Votes: 4 28.6%
  • no.

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • I need more information.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

penguin

Official Helper
I haven't talked it over with Azzer, yet. But as soon as I can get a hold of him, I will have more information about it..
What is 'it'? A private world.
Two weeks of
CTF style with two flags and 5 minute ticks
100b starting cash and 5k acres.
15 man alliances, and solo has NO ar mod, or pnaps.
Devels are 10% of their time, and start at 1 devel mult.
90% bounty/insurance to increase attacks.
you cannot send to GHQ so you can only defend your alliance mates and the AHQ. [it'll make it interesting]
The reward is 1 bc, for 20 SET things.. and no, not the winning alliance either. [More information when I contact Azzer]
*******a winner cannot win twice, in which case, the next person will get the BC.********

The catch: it costs 1 bc and there's only 74 open spots.

let me know what you think. :D

KGB

Weeder
theres barely 75 active players willing to play for free, let alone for 1BC

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Ah, didn't see it costed anything.

You'll be lucky to get 5 alliances of 5.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Why try make money out of a pw?
74 people = £74 much much more than the pw would cost including these 20 prizes of your money back. Very lame idea if you ask me, I don't want to put money in your pocket.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
costs 52 quid, 20 quid prizes = 72. Making 3 I guess because of rounding. I don't (think) that was her intention.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
So the most you can win is your money back? o.o

Max

Garden Designer
Love the idea of mega bounty mega insurance CTF, especially after the fun I had in Azzer's automatic alliance making CTF round January last year.

After just recently running a PW myself, Penguin, I would suggest the following:

1) Make it a smaller number of people. I thought 50 people would sign up to mine, but only about 30-40 did. No need to have more people than 40 this :D

2) It's a lovely idea that you want so many people to be rewarded, but that's tricky considering the cost per person at the moment. I would suggest four sets of 5BC prizes instead, as I think 5BCs are far more useful to a player and far more attractive!!!

3) Kindly ask Azzer if he can extend the signup period for you (to say 1 week) as currently the PW system only gives you 2-3 days for signups before it starts automatically.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask me :D

webvictim

Harvester
I liked the idea a lot until I read about the payment part. I see why it'd be necessary, but I think signups would be down.