Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanky

Weeder
Rofl. I retract all previous statements. Please teach me how to be so pro. Must take lots of planning to pile as many of you on a tick as possible? Quality skills you got there.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
God this is getting so boring. Handbags at bay please.

Gazzy

Head Gardener
Rofl. I retract all previous statements. Please teach me how to be so pro. Must take lots of planning to pile as many of you on a tick as possible? Quality skills you got there.

You mean like when we smashed you on defense, then waved you in to the ground?

Lessons are £99 per hour. Double for morons.

Lanky

Weeder
Smashed on defence rofl. I adore you. You make me laugh so much. How many BR's have you won when you don't all pile in? Not many. I love how active you all are. It's like you have no lives, awesome job gays.

Gazzy

Head Gardener
Smashed on defence rofl. I adore you. You make me laugh so much. How many BR's have you won when you don't all pile in? Not many. I love how active you all are. It's like you have no lives, awesome job gays.

Won enough to win the round ... easily. Keep hating, hater.

Alex {Cradle}

Weeder

You guys did this all last round? Does that mean you to are not pro?

AnTnEy

Harvester
well what's an alliance supposed to do when you have your second alliance full of multi's to help you out for the first few weeks. Where did that alliance go, sempt to just "disappear" when you bagged rank 1. Ironic that.

This is funny too

Alex {Cradle}

Weeder
I understand this is a war game and tempers can get high. But some members of Xxx making personal insults and attempted diggs is so childish. Obviously shows a lack of intelligence and general good manners

This is a game after all

Zer0

Harvester
I understand this is a war game and tempers can get high. But some members of Xxx making personal insults and attempted diggs is so childish. Obviously shows a lack of intelligence and general good manners

This is a game after all

DID YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME? DID YOU ?

well other people didn't so, YEAH

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

This is a game after all

DID YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME? DID YOU ?

well other people didn't so, YEAH

Well, in the end, it only matters how I see it . Looking like some time-outs are coming.

Coon1

BANNED

This is a game after all

I agree. There's a few in your backyard who need to understand this to though. Quite a few

Status
Not open for further replies.