Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukey

Harvester
Come back for 2 - 3 rounds and the game just is not what it used to be. Cheat being chuck around here there and every where...

Im out deleted ID was fun while it lasted.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
A great player... Who hasnt cheated ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Atsan and I have had to remove a fair few posts from here - the goodbye sub-forum is intended as a place for people to give their fond farewells. Posts in reply that do not fit that tone will be removed. If you can't say anything nice - and all that ;)

Back on topic - I was disappointed to see you go Lukeyy! The game at this stage has its frustrations! We had a decent laugh last round though. All the best to you pal.

Coon1

BANNED
May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand.

Lukey

Harvester
Worst quit ever. Lasted a whole what, week?

I lasted longer 3 - 4 weeks i made an id 11 days ago... my alliance forced me bak added me to the whatsapp group and there i am rushing your alliance with thiefs

Lanky

Weeder
:lol:We dragged him into whatsapp after he rage quit for a piss take, then said hey, rank 1 are so poor why not go thief an get some easy land off them :'D:p:D:mrgreen:

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
I missed his D!ick pics...got a problem with that?

Lanky

Weeder
well what's an alliance supposed to do when you have your second alliance full of multi's to help you out for the first few weeks. Where did that alliance go, sempt to just "disappear" when you bagged rank 1. Ironic that.

Status
Not open for further replies.