O.o | R38

LS_

Pruner
On the subject of this round, I'm trying to confirm something a friend has a fear about; Is Recon kick-raping people to steal the rank 1 stealer award? If so, that is extremely lame.

Not that I'm aware of. K/R is due to inactivity/lack of logging on.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
On the subject of this round, I'm trying to confirm something a friend has a fear about; Is Recon kick-raping people to steal the rank 1 stealer award? If so, that is extremely lame.

No worries, it's worth asking about if someone is suspecting of it, though.

Davs

Garden Designer
I didn't say the round wasn't fun, I said it wasn't competitive. Of course fun is entirely subjective so what is fun for some is not for others. I also enjoyed that round bounty hunting with RPGs in EH when we had 0 nigh****ch players and everyone had to hit sleep by midnight or die, but that does not blind me to the fact that in terms of competition it was a poor round.

Mass PBs ftw!! :p
'twas a fairly fun round, and sleep mode wasn't entirely necessary. Luck was far more useful imo :p

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I didn't say the round wasn't fun, I said it wasn't competitive. Of course fun is entirely subjective so what is fun for some is not for others. I also enjoyed that round bounty hunting with RPGs in EH when we had 0 nigh****ch players and everyone had to hit sleep by midnight or die, but that does not blind me to the fact that in terms of competition it was a poor round.

Mass PBs ftw!! :p
'twas a fairly fun round, and sleep mode wasn't entirely necessary. Luck was far more useful imo :p

I'll definitely second that point.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

THIS

The only active person K/R'd tried to create a rift in the ally so we could split.. :p