Not really a gripe

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Everyone *****es and whinges about this same sh*t every round, no matter who is doing it. Anyone whos played in a r1 ally in the last year should get off their high horse and remember when they did the exact same thing.

Its a lame and unimaginative tactic but it will keep happening.

Maybe take your own advice?

The only person bit***ng and whining is coon, so perhaps he is talking to himself?

Coon, Seriously, you are the only person that cares at this point, but then again, my experience around you last round, was that this is pretty much your default state, so maybe you can't help it.

Coon1

BANNED
Everyone *****es and whinges about this same sh*t every round, no matter who is doing it. Anyone whos played in a r1 ally in the last year should get off their high horse and remember when they did the exact same thing.

Its a lame and unimaginative tactic but it will keep happening.

Maybe take your own advice?

The only person bit***ng and whining is coon, so perhaps he is talking to himself?

Coon, Seriously, you are the only person that cares at this point, but then again, my experience around you last round, was that this is pretty much your default state, so maybe you can't help it.

Missing the point as usual.

Coon1

BANNED
And your opinion must be so valid after the 30 seconds we played together. Respect

AnTnEy

Harvester
apology accepted but I would have a serious word with your intel people :D
I`ll happily kick you .. where it hurts :)

sadly the 7 landed,stopped the other 3 though .. go us.

I have a chocolate bar for you. It's funny they sent such waves and stacked ticks for 4 way splits of 200 acres here, 300 acres there. much was gained by them this day. I told everyone to stop defending so they grow and get bored. No one listens.

Zathrus can never have anything nice.

Sleep mode for two weeks, that'll show'em

Coon1

BANNED
Replace thread with game and entertaining with stupid and you're about right

Elderveld

Official Helper
So hi Lillie, i see you've met our 'Coon'. Don't take things to serious in what he say's, he is 'special' ;)

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
This is what happens when you post in forums, lilow. Senile old bithc. You need to ask permission next time

Zer0

Harvester
Homosexualuty

Hippie / Evans whatever you prefer as name are you playing this round ?

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Homosexualuty

Hippie / Evans whatever you prefer as name are you playing this round ?

Don't forget my activity..

Since this round began ticking, you have spent roughly 0.01 day(s) online.
You spend around 0.04 hour(s) a day playing Bushtarion.

Alex {Cradle}

Weeder
The first weeks war is usually the best part of the round, just out of curiosity, how come you guys weren't up for it?

lillie

Harvester
This is what happens when you post in forums, lilow. Senile old bithc. You need to ask permission next time

:mrgreen: aye sorry about that sir ...I totally blame the aussies,well Jacob`s Creek made me think I had grown a pair and could troll,silly me.

flameharvester

Head Gardener
This thread has everything! it has lilow, australian wine, poorly thought out statements by coon, Babylon 5 references, people complaining about people not complaining, oh and did I mention the babylon 5 reference?

+10 Internets to you sir Garret

flameharvester

Head Gardener
apology accepted but I would have a serious word with your intel people :D
I`ll happily kick you .. where it hurts :)

sadly the 7 landed,stopped the other 3 though .. go us.

I have a chocolate bar for you. It's funny they sent such waves and stacked ticks for 4 way splits of 200 acres here, 300 acres there. much was gained by them this day. I told everyone to stop defending so they grow and get bored. No one listens.

Zathrus can never have anything nice.

Apparently, I need to spread reputation around before giving it to you again...

That hardly seems fair when noone else makes cool references :(

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
This thread has everything! it has lilow, australian wine, poorly thought out statements by coon, Babylon 5 references, people complaining about people not complaining, oh and did I mention the babylon 5 reference?

+10 Internets to you sir Garret

Zathrus good at doings, not understandings. You say Zathrus do, so I do!