Not really a gripe

lillie

Harvester
I have no idea who the guys are that are attacking us...

assuming Rank one ...7 on a tick for under 2k land IS impressive :roll:
but cheers for thinking we are Rank 2 ...best laugh I have had in several rounds :mrgreen:

lillie

Harvester
apology accepted but I would have a serious word with your intel people :D
I`ll happily kick you .. where it hurts :)

sadly the 7 landed,stopped the other 3 though .. go us.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer

I have a chocolate bar for you. It's funny they sent such waves and stacked ticks for 4 way splits of 200 acres here, 300 acres there. much was gained by them this day. I told everyone to stop defending so they grow and get bored. No one listens.

Zathrus can never have anything nice.

Coon1

BANNED
Everyone *****es and whinges about this same sh*t every round, no matter who is doing it. Anyone whos played in a r1 ally in the last year should get off their high horse and remember when they did the exact same thing.

Its a lame and unimaginative tactic but it will keep happening.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I must have missed something in this thread, who was whining about anything? The only thing I see that you could take offense at is the hit on how the attack was carried out, and only if you were the one who planned it.

Coon1

BANNED
I must have missed something in this thread, who was whining about anything? The only thing I see that you could take offense at is the hit on how the attack was carried out, and only if you were the one who planned it.

Yeh someone else already put their hand up for that plan earlier in the thread.

Im saying that anyone whos played ftw in the last year through flak wars has done the exact same thing. People shouldn't get their back up about it when they have been guilty of sending 6+ on a tick thereselves.

CLem

Head Gardener

Im saying that anyone whos played ftw in the last year through flak wars has done the exact same thing. People shouldn't get their back up about it when they have been guilty of sending 6+ on a tick thereselves.

I am presuming you are in AoH Coon, chill out and enjoy the land. Who cares about what the others think, just do your own thing.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

I saw dachi take the credit, which is why I am so incredulous at coon's response. It would make more sense coming from one of the spam-bots that we usually get.

I think Garrett's point was, that it was excessive. I suspect it was just lazy planning..

"Someone plan an attack."
"I don't wanna"
"Fine, I'll throw something together you babies"

And that's how it goes typically.

Coon1

BANNED
I wasn't pointing a finger at Garrett or anyone in particular. We just shouldn't be having people crying about massing targets when there are very few people here who haven't done it a number of times before.

And no Clem im not.

No-Dachi

Official Helper

I saw dachi take the credit, which is why I am so incredulous at coon's response. It would make more sense coming from one of the spam-bots that we usually get.

I think Garrett's point was, that it was excessive. I suspect it was just lazy planning..

"Someone plan an attack."
"I don't wanna"
"Fine, I'll throw something together you babies"

And that's how it goes typically.

The plan was not mine; the intel that lay the foundation was. Hence my blame :p The premise of the plan was, afaik: "we got PBs - lets see if we can get any kills" And the odd 1500 acres we got from it is more than we would've gotten if we didn't attack. Sadly, they didn't want to play, so we didn't get much kills :(

lillie

Harvester
oh dear .. This wasnt a *****ing session about lame tactics,if that was the case I would be on here everyday whinging :D

As I pointed out being considered a Rank 2 alliance amused me,considering we do sod all and have done so for the past 9/10 rounds and trust me I have seen some lame arsed attacks tbh I would rather defend a fail mass than everything across the board :/ thats hard work,I have to think... well I try lol

Just so you are aware you only stole 189 acres from my alliance .. my ally mate and I could only defend the smaller one :D which we did successfully.

Coon .. I have been there done it ...Angela`s crew in MLP could get online at the drop of hat 17/18 at a time haha,funtimes.

Garrett hope thats santa chocolate <3

Angela

Harvester
Everyone *****es and whinges about this same sh*t every round, no matter who is doing it. Anyone whos played in a r1 ally in the last year should get off their high horse and remember when they did the exact same thing.

Maybe take your own advice?

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
oh dear .. This wasnt a *****ing session about lame tactics,if that was the case I would be on here everyday whinging :D

As I pointed out being considered a Rank 2 alliance amused me,considering we do sod all and have done so for the past 9/10 rounds and trust me I have seen some lame arsed attacks tbh I would rather defend a fail mass than everything across the board :/ thats hard work,I have to think... well I try lol

Just so you are aware you only stole 189 acres from my alliance .. my ally mate and I could only defend the smaller one :D which we did successfully.

Coon .. I have been there done it ...Angela`s crew in MLP could get online at the drop of hat 17/18 at a time haha,funtimes.

Garrett hope thats santa chocolate <3

Oh Gawd, that was a long time ago. It was a fun round, back with the old crew. Made life interesting for whoever was playing for rank 1.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

I have a chocolate bar for you. It's funny they sent such waves and stacked ticks for 4 way splits of 200 acres here, 300 acres there. much was gained by them this day. I told everyone to stop defending so they grow and get bored. No one listens.

Zathrus can never have anything nice.

So glad I got out when I did. This sounds like it's too much fun.

Go into 2 week SM though. You have to.

Abreu

Pruner

Not all of us did....