[Available] New round...?

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
So I just logged in today and it looks like a round has just started, so I made an account.

People probably know me [/arrogance]. I'm not active, reliable but I kinda of know what I'm doing. Ideally I'll join the best alliance, steal land like an irritating scorequeen and contribute nothing to the actual success of the team. If there is a mutiny I'll likely join in if asked but am unlikely to instigate something.

I won't go on IRC unless I accidentally click on mibbit and I'm not a very pleasant person personality wise either.

If you really wish to scrape the barrel and need a useless, fat f**k to do nothing but increase the score of your group then let me know.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Brave statement, seeing as you have an easy group....

Coruba

Head Gardener
Not brave at all really - the english were awful. I could watch a better team down at the local school.

Angela

Harvester
Not brave at all really - the english were awful. I could watch a better team down at the local school.

no one said you had to watch them... im sure you know the way to your local school

Coruba

Head Gardener
Entertainment is entertainment even the misery of the English rugby team. Bury them now as they won't make it out.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Hi Martin.

It's a sign of a good team to play bad but still secure maximum points.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Entertainment is entertainment even the misery of the English rugby team. Bury them now as they won't make it out.

Just do what you're good at and stomp your feet round a bit, wave your arms and shout some weird ****. That's entertainment.

Coruba

Head Gardener
I see the Japanese beat the South African's last night. The Japanese team is half full of kiwi players so imagine what the full team will do. The english should stick to what they are good at which is football.

Thinking about it they aren't that good at that either.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
I see the Japanese beat the South African's last night. The Japanese team is half full of kiwi players so imagine what the full team will do. The english should stick to what they are good at which is football.

Thinking about it they aren't that good at that either.

So what does Kiwi do? Ahh yes, lose to Aussie in Cricket world cup. Top work.

Coruba

Head Gardener
Not quiet Franny - just busy and not been home long enough to do anything.

I agree yep a nervous game with the kiwis. But if that is their worst game of the tournament then look out the rest of ya.

One has to realise the diffence is England were awful against an awful Fiji. The Kiwis were average against a good Argentina team.

I know where my money is still sitting.

Coruba

Head Gardener
And as for the cricket - not even going to argue that point when I agree with your sentiments. I did however go to both the Australia/NZ game (pool play) + NZ/South Africa (semi final) games which were absolute cliffhangers and a great watch. Just a shame the kiwis were not even competitive against the Australians in the final but congrats to them. Incidentally the chant at the Aust/NZ game was "Your worse then England" lol......will there be a repeat of that chant later on in the rugby tournament.......