• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

More Fun?

Dez

Weeder
why the hell not?

reduce alliance limits to 10.
pray alliances dont be silly and work together.
watch the carnage as at least 4 alliances try for the win.

good thing about this is that people can agree to only have 10 members it dosent need enforced. when was the last time 4 alliances minimum went FTW?

nightwish

Pruner
why the hell not?

reduce alliance limits to 10.
pray alliances dont be silly and work together.
watch the carnage as at least 4 alliances try for the win.

good thing about this is that people can agree to only have 10 members it dosent need enforced. when was the last time 4 alliances minimum went FTW?

if the community would like to have fun instead of drama as seen in the recent topics, there is many things that would be able to bring fun.

10 players alliance is one
i dunno ... peoples could just do an alliance shuffle in the middle of a round and start fresh on even footing (like every 3 weeks players manually shuffle the alliances by draft or something ... result : some fresh battles 4 times per rounds)

basically ... at the stage the game is, the only way to really have interesting and fun rounds is to create our own kind of events in game ... of course it would be dreaming to expect the playerbase to be included in that.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
This stuff has been said before. Won't happen. Just like R1 splitting..Won't happen ever.

Best just sit back and watch the round pass

nightwish

Pruner
This stuff has been said before. Won't happen. Just like R1 splitting..Won't happen ever.

saying it won't happen might be true, then again it all depends on the leadership of the players and what they want. basically, if it won't happen it tells a lot about the leadership of the community and the players. if it does happen once again it tells a lot.

d00ner

Pruner

Yup. Every round there are calls for R1 to split to reintroduce some fun. I can only remember it happening once (no idea of round/name, luckily dax was leading and made the call thank god, otherwise would of been most boring round ever. I have never been so happy to lose R1).

nightwish

Pruner

Yup. Every round there are calls for R1 to split to reintroduce some fun. I can only remember it happening once (no idea of round/name, luckily dax was leading and made the call thank god, otherwise would of been most boring round ever. I have never been so happy to lose R1).

Well back in the days, i would see it not being done. After all, there was a bragging right of standing first alliance with a few thousand players and 4 pages full of alliances. nowadays, ranks don't even mean anything. so yeah if the community would show leadership, we could actually have shitload of fun for the last few rounds of bushtarion's agony.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
It has been done a few times, actually, but only when it suits the alliance in question.

If you have a good group of players who enjoy being allied (and winning) together, then why should that alliance break up just because YOU want them to?

nightwish

Pruner
It has been done a few times, actually, but only when it suits the alliance in question.

If you have a good group of players who enjoy being allied (and winning) together, then why should that alliance break up just because YOU want them to?

Totally agree .... although if from the round start players would agree they will shuffle or spice it up so the round would not be stagnant for 3/4 of the time, it would benefit the game greatly.

I did say that in a way that it would be something that need to be planned beforehand, not for it to happen this round.

Basically this game can be what the players make it to be, but everyone needs to participate.

Jerrysminion

Harvester
awe... isn't there a way to revive the population??

This game would be much more fun with a lot of people

Well back in the days, i would see it not being done. After all, there was a bragging right of standing first alliance with a few thousand players and 4 pages full of alliances. nowadays, ranks don't even mean anything. so yeah if the community would show leadership, we could actually have shitload of fun for the last few rounds of bushtarion's agony.

NightNinja

Harvester
Agreed on both statements. Id love to see more ftw alliances and less ftf. The fire is dead in mostbof the player base. Hell 2b score top 50? That used to barely break top 150

Jerrysminion

Harvester
Cow tipping is far too easy and is no longer as entertaining due to the large number of animal activist..

How about Cow-Flame Throwers? Not a single hair on the cows will be injured... though a few hairs may be singed during the process :D

Sithh

BANNED
Yeh size 10 alliances should have been brought in a wile back, the player base should always dictate the size of alliances, on this note is there any one that has the power to change this option? I remember the days where a alliance could have more then 20 members

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
what people refuse to understand or grasp even after the creator came out and said 'i abandon this place' is that the only change that will happen is that the game will no longer be here.