Lords of Legend

Coruba

Head Gardener
Hi Everyone

Lords of Legend has come back from the dead. For those who have played it or would like to consider giving it a go a test round is in place with a new round starting sometime around the 24th May 2015. Text based and tick based game.

Azzer - apologies for posting but maybe consider contacting "Trade" on the other game for possibly a dual referral to here?

Game link is www.lordsoflegend.com

Cheers

Coruba

Coruba

Head Gardener
A few.

Race guides by a seasoned pro are here http://vb.lordsoflegend.com/forum/main-forum/1219-race-guides

I am not the seasoned pro btw.

My advice for what it is worth is:

Buy Market first - gets you an income. By doing this your market will be open for the first 8 hours with ticks every 30 minutes. If you are not going to be able to spend your gold every 90 minutes best to stay invisible (you lose invisibility as soon as you have a successful attack)

At 6.30 GMT time you get mercs coming into your account.

You can have multiple pages open at a time (helps with getting buildings).

Start strategy is:

Buy Market
Hit the 4 bots (they all sit with 30k gold which refreshes each tick). Do this the same tick as you buy market.
Buy mercs with the gold you get.

Any other queries ask in the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/12228092313/

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
I signed up and had a look, horrid layout, horrid way of playing, far too cluttered, not something you can just login an know exactly what to do.

I'm playing by phone though, this may be the issue, I'll have another look later on laptop to see if I can get along with it.

Spiky Spoon

Head Gardener
Yeah i have no idea what i'm actually doing here. And how on earth do you ever get to 50k gold when people are attacking you constantly? lol

Coruba

Head Gardener
New Full round starting today.

We will RESET and start a new FULL ROUND on

MAY 24th @ 2PM UTC

Plan is:
Buy Market
On that same tick attack 4 times with 10 attack points each attack
On that same tick as soon as you can buy level 1 units
Keep buying units from there to increase your income
Buy the Fort
Then buy the armoury
And finally buy the treasury
Then make your way to income cap which is around 85k gold a tick
Try to keep your morale around 100%

Coruba

Head Gardener
You guys are bushtarion players lol - bushtarion is far far more constant then Lords of Legend....man up 8)

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
not something you can just login an know exactly what to do

I don't see much difference with bush? Lol

I see alot of difference. Bush is more user friendly, better on the eye and gives an instant tutorial on how to play.

I've not been back since I last posted, but will get around to having another look at some point.

Also, why so many "test" rounds? Is it still being developed?

Coruba

Head Gardener
New round starts in 11 hours from now.

Tips for a beginner is do not attack anyone until you reach 999 attack points (you get one every half an hour). When you start buy Market. Then with the income you start getting buy troops with it. This will continually increase your tick income and power. Then go to the forum and ask as many questions as you want. Round will be 4 months long. Very very friendly group of players who do not tolerate crap behaviour. No multis allowed. You cannot make an account before round start which is at 11am CST time on 2nd July 2016.