Locked accounts

xocanth

Digger
Errmaahhgeerrd, all those locked accounts! Top stealers all admin locked...

Could... could it be...? The return of the creator?!

Also, what happened to LO?

Charlie_B

Harvester
Yep, sadly he was pretty busy this round. 'Leftovers' (not the original group) and Lockdown were both full of cheats. Haven't spoken to Azz myself but I suspect this is less of a 'return' and more just being forced to deal with some pests.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Azzer has taken the appropriate action

Let this be a warning for all dingbats considering being a big fat cheat.

Maradona_10

Digger
So I've been locked for account sharing but I never gave my account details for nobody. Never cheated and always playing honest and fair. So now I'm locked for follow a guide-up start and had the same score as my allies mates. I would like to see the proofs of my locked, because nobody gave me a fair reason or proof, but I know why they didn't because it doesn't exist because I never cheated. Now I'm quitting this game, I don't deserve this after so many years playing legit. Goodbye people and be careful with the ppl who is in charge on the game. Cya

Jerrysminion

Harvester
Lookz like power Hungry Twigelz banned a couple Discord accounts for Banter.
Can't win a round without locking an alliance worth of logins.
Can't even stand a honest feedback w/o being triggered.
Why is this Shallow Kent even a Bush Helper?

Stevey

Pruner
So I've been locked for account sharing but I never gave my account details for nobody. Never cheated and always playing honest and fair. So now I'm locked for follow a guide-up start and had the same score as my allies mates. I would like to see the proofs of my locked, because nobody gave me a fair reason or proof, but I know why they didn't because it doesn't exist because I never cheated. Now I'm quitting this game, I don't deserve this after so many years playing legit. Goodbye people and be careful with the ppl who is in charge on the game. Cya

Locked for following a start up guide, sure ;). Here's the actual reasoning.

Treedude

Harvester

Not sure anyone is really reading this anymore but I felt compelled to at least address the Discord point as it is demonstrably false. The only ban on the Discord channel is one player whose name is offensive, and he was warned about it before.

Side question, who is Shallow Kent?

Jerrysminion

Harvester

Not sure anyone is really reading this anymore but I felt compelled to at least address the Discord point as it is demonstrably false. The only ban on the Discord channel is one player whose name is offensive, and he was warned about it before.

Side question, who is Shallow Kent?

Twigelez.

Yeah, the purge has begun on Discord. Commiez

Maradona_10

Digger

Locked for following a start up guide, sure ;). Here's the actual reasoning.

Ok Stevey, we played together a few rounds and you know i always been fair and never cheated.
I don't really care if you believe me or not, i know my truth and that's fine for me.
Maybe Azzer can get wrong sometimes too? We are all humans, don't forget it.
See you around ;)

Charlie_B

Harvester
Another round, more locked accounts. I've seen CK, QS and Alex locked this round, and heard that there's evidence Dean, Cheche and Mara were account sharing (but haven't seen it). Does anyone know who the other locked accounts were?

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
CK, QS, Beau, Cheche, Mara Alex, Dean and Master (though no proof of Master) were all account sharing with QS, CK and Beau being the main culprits.

CK, QS and Beau had other IDs they controlled, mainly the solo accounts.

damfrankie

Pruner
People cheated !!!????

NO !!!!

Really, what will become of this game if people start cheating ?

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Are we really surprised the people who have been cheating for quite literally years are cheating? They should just be IP purged permanently from the playerbase.