Lets kill the Multis...

No-Dachi

Official Helper
I don't think he's part of a big multi, just happened to be one I stumbled across. With no admin it's worth naming an shaming all of them I reckon, not just the big ones.

Perhaps his alliance could take note of a potential cheater amongst them.

Then again I've seen enough suspicious behavior this round to hazard a guess that it's no longer worth pointing them all out. Several of the top 10 IDs for land bought seem to be dead accounts now that were just used to feed other IDs acres in the first few days :|

I wouldn't automatically deem any top 10 land buyer who are low ranked to be a multi. There's probably a reason for them having to buy lots of land - and if they are still teching there's a good reason for staying low. I'm with you on the naming and shaming though, as long as there's a semblance of proof.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Last round I was in top 10 land buyer and low ranked. I was simply buying land for others to steal..some Free land? Does this mean I am a multi to the majority of the playerbase?

timtadams

Landscape Designer
I can often end up a top 10 land buyer in low ranks. Because I literally go the whole round without sending a single hostile mob. Buy up a heap of land. Get zeroed, get completely land raped over a couple days, log in, plant up, buy a heap of land and some troops. Repeat process every week.

Ghost

Weeder
I wouldn't automatically deem any top 10 land buyer who are low ranked to be a multi. There's probably a reason for them having to buy lots of land - and if they are still teching there's a good reason for staying low. I'm with you on the naming and shaming though, as long as there's a semblance of proof.

Don't worry I'm not claiming that because they're in top 10 for land bought they are part of a multi, I just happened to find these guys because they were in the top 10. There's a couple of IDs that are/have been in there that spent the first few days just buying land, teching to Privates (all the IDs only teched as far as privates and never really bought any), bought bugger all blockers and spent their time having very small mobs land on them, which I only spotted after sending a fair few fly overs at the time.

There could be perfectly good explanations for it, but now most of the IDs are just sitting there motionless not buying any more land or units, which seems a big change from buying many acres a day. If they were all separate new players it's odd they all went the same route, teched to the same level and gave up around the same time as each other.

Ghost

Weeder
And just because I'm putting off some work that needs doing, he's another small multi by the looks of it.

4161 & 5993 are napped, defend each other when they get inc, apart from whenever IDs 2478 & 6821 send 5/6k mobs at them, when they just send out to gov HQ even when they are both online at the same time.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
But in the case of multi's everyone has done it. Yes wrong, but with multi's, totally right.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
In case of multis, seeing that you don't have the ability to prove anything, you're only speculating about certain IDs, which is definitely not okay.

On the other hand I'm only having this argument because I'm bored, not because I feel it makes any difference.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
In case of multis, seeing that you don't have the ability to prove anything, you're only speculating about certain IDs, which is definitely not okay.

On the other hand I'm only having this argument because I'm bored, not because I feel it makes any difference.

i'm quoting this because i agree totally including the part i'm bored as well.

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
isnt it about time multiing became part of the game. Let everyone create as many accounts as they like all from same login.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
isnt it about time multiing became part of the game. Let everyone create as many accounts as they like all from same login.

Download-Awesome-Fireworks-HD-Wallpaper-320x213.jpg

Obstacle

Pruner

Those truly intent on multing will know how to bypass any kind of security a game can put up to try and prevent it. Unfortunately the power in this case is on the side of the cheaters, there are more methods to get around and hide your multi accounts than there are ways to prevent it.

Having the security is still a good thing because it will catch the majority of them.

That being said I think it would be a blast to allow it for a round. One person 20 man alliances see which one comes out on top. That'd be fun.