League of Legends

cb1202

Head Gardener
So I have been playing for a couple of weeks and really love the game. Wondering if anyone wants to duo queue.

cb1202

Head Gardener
Played both, and definitely preferred LoL. Probably because I watched streams and understood the game a lot more. Definitely gone from watching streams most of the time to playing and not really watching streams. I have a few people I play with, but they dont stay up late enough for me.

Bobbin

Head Gardener
It wasn't the actual game that put me off, it was the people playing the game. Calling me names, shouting at me because I wasn't very good. It was my first time ever playing that sort of game and I just got fed up of the abuse for being new.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
It wasn't the actual game that put me off, it was the people playing the game. Calling me names, shouting at me because I wasn't very good. It was my first time ever playing that sort of game and I just got fed up of the abuse for being new.

People do that, you should play with some other bush folks, much less likely to call ye names, and will likely give you advice.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
haha hon community is nefarious for being very aggressive. Game is full of ragers. if only i didn't enjoy the game so damned much

No-Dachi

Official Helper
I'm not very experienced with HoN, but I find that hard to believe. Matches range from 25-60 minutes, depending on the level difference of the team. How long does a HoN match last?

Alvestein

Garden Designer
You misunderstand me No-dachi, the pace of the game is slow as in the movespeeds are slower. the atk and spellcast animations are slower and so people do not have to react as fast. makes for boring gameplay after HoN.

This is all just what i've heard from friends who played it, i've only had the chance to play DotA 2 a couple of times on my laptop and it was really laggy so i couldn't really tell.

Saying that i've played a HoN game of up to 2 hours before. That was fun.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
Still gonna play give it a proper try once I get some free time/better internet though!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Bump.

Does anyone play on EUW?

I play 2/3 games daily.

Add me - The301stSpartan