Community Operator
Lol @ most people voting "no, let's carry on"

FAIL :p

Ahead

Head Gardener

Lol @ your stupidity tbh.

P.S. How many BCs are you willing to put forward for the World? You won't be invited but I'd hope at least 5 from you pls

ALSO: if you exclude TBA votes, it's actually quite a close poll!! So hush up! 5 votes for option 1; 4 votes for option 2; 6 votes for option 3 (excluding TBA's members' votes) - which does actually show that the majority (9 vs 6) believes something should be done. So please move this thread back to Bush Discussions as it has been proved to be useful!

Last edited by a moderator:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
horseshit. Don't make a new world, if you don't like how this round is going, either make a difference, or quit. We won't miss your whining and *****ing. I'm not in TBA, i've been on the receiving end of a rather annoying assraping all round, and i still voted to keep the normal round running. yes i despise the powerblock, but no, i'm not going to whine and complain and ***** just because the round didn't turn out like i wanted it to. My goal is now to kill as many of them as i can before round end. You can either join me and my fellow players, or you can ***** and moan on forums like a little girl. Which option do you choose?

When you're ready to join the adult world, let us know because we will be more than happy to welcome you to the ranks of mature, sensible, logical folk. :) Cheers.

WildDisease

Pruner
horseshit. Don't make a new world, if you don't like how this round is going, either make a difference, or quit. We won't miss your whining and *****ing. I'm not in TBA, i've been on the receiving end of a rather annoying assraping all round, and i still voted to keep the normal round running. yes i despise the powerblock, but no, i'm not going to whine and complain and ***** just because the round didn't turn out like i wanted it to. My goal is now to kill as many of them as i can before round end. You can either join me and my fellow players, or you can ***** and moan on forums like a little girl. Which option do you choose?

When you're ready to join the adult world, let us know because we will be more than happy to welcome you to the ranks of mature, sensible, logical folk. :) Cheers.

..and the oscar for the biggest arse kisser goes to..
Alcibas!

In the spirit of the Bushtarion way, I'd rather ***** and moan..
:D

Removed for flaming - HG

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

..and the oscar for the biggest arse kisser goes to..
Alcibas!

Perhaps you would like to elaborate on your trolling flame and let me know precisely which ass it is i'm kissing?

Removed for being response to above flame =P

WildDisease

Pruner
since
my
deleted
and
since
this
is
the
spam
boards
i
decided
to
this
even
though
this
is
a
useless
you
are
wasting
your
time
with.
thanks.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

P.S. How many BCs are you willing to put forward for the World? You won't be invited but I'd hope at least 5 from you pls

ALSO: if you exclude TBA votes, it's actually quite a close poll!! So hush up! 5 votes for option 1; 4 votes for option 2; 6 votes for option 3 (excluding TBA's members' votes) - which does actually show that the majority (9 vs 6) believes something should be done. So please move this thread back to Bush Discussions as it has been proved to be useful!

you_fail.jpg

Changer

Head Gardener

Well 3 TBA also voted to boycott the game, so do those votes not count either?

Satureum

Pruner
lmao

Anyone that gets mad about the power block gets flamed by players in the power block. rofl

Personally, I think you're pussies. You use multi-accounts to get ID's, then have your *****es (the rank 2-3 alliances) take all the hits for you.

Gah. What fun. XD