It's round 60

CLem

Head Gardener
It is fairly clear that there is only one group FTW so I doubt there will be much drama

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
So where are all the...

big battle reports?

big land steals?

Where is the drama?!

"It's round 60" should tell you everything you need to know. The only people left playing are those that haven't figured out how to move on (or got pulled back in for a round or two). It's a dead game. Barren of many players or variety. Those rushing to win are just husks going through the motions. Thinking they are something or it means anything.

Last edited:

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
There is only one group that is actually TRYING to win, if they don't pull it off, they should be ashamed and just quit playing..

Whether or not they identify themselves as FTW is irrelevant.

Coruba

Head Gardener
Why doesn't everyone stop the doom and gloom game is dead stuff and try to be more positive with the posts. I for one still enjoy playing this game and really the only thing stopping me from playing more is time. I do however play every round even if it just making a account. A positive community can actually encourage people to play and isn't that deep down what we all want.....more active players?

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
It's not doom and gloom, it's realistic. There is only one alliance that has actively tried to attain rank 1.

Coruba

Head Gardener
Sorry Lucky - you might of understood me - I was meaning more the game and not so specifically the round atm. I realise that yes there is only one alliance in it at this point.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Ahh, fair enough, I thought you were replying to me :p It's been a quiet round so far, no silly name calling, no accusations. It's nice.