It was fun

Royalspades

Weeder
If i do not manage to suicide my troops on DaX or Stevey shortly after this post, then I will say that this is Definitely my last round. This game is Amazing. The community is great. I have had such a great time playing and chatting with everyone.

Im going to miss a lot of you but I'd like to at least thank a couple ;)
DaX<--Political *******
Stevey-Leading dom and putting up with all my repulsive language(Not that i cared if he put up with it or not)
Antis
nodachi
fer
dark angel
All of the groups i have played with the people i have bashed. There has been a lot of unforgettable times.

This says enough
The average player currently spends roughly 3.39 hours a day playing Bushtarion.
* 10 IDs in this world have been registered in the last 24 hours.
* 581 IDs in this world have been registered to date this round.
* 165 of those IDs have actually been deleted.
* 133 IDs are marked as online right now in this world.
* 1,401 is the highest number of IDs online in this world at any one time to date.
* 335 IDs have been active in this world in the last week.
* 269 IDs have been active in this world in the last 24 hours.

antisback

Head Gardener
Sad to see you leave again again RS but it was good to see you this/last round!

Good luck with whatever you do in life

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Sad to see you go, mate. If you're ever getting serious on getting back and building a low-ranked ally purely for fun and giggles (lets say with a max activity cap - exceed and be kicked), you know where to find me. :)

Royalspades

Weeder
Absolutely Dachi. Ya know it sucks that i didnt have the patience to put up with non defending score queening strippers. But im always down for a little entertainment. I was thinking about trying to play extremist and just seed thieve the whole round. Manage to steal 800 bill in seeds just yesterday alone, but got zeroed twice to no pranks. haha.

Ill let you know. it was a blast mate!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
At least I played true to my politics, my friend!
Good luck. And if you do end up wanting to come back this round, try applying to me instead... ;)