It Has Come to My Attention...

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
...That for some bizarre reason, somebody is pretending to be me.

For the record, I am not playing. I shall not be playing. I do not want to play.

If anyone DOES turn up amongst your group claiming to be me, it is false. It is very easily to confirm by simply messaging me via Facebook if you are not entirely sure.

If I do ever decide to play, it'll be well-known enough.

Appreciate it if people didn't use my name (although I'd have no idea how it would benefit you, anyway) to get you places. Ta.

Ash

Harvester
Dont worry, nobody is pretending to be you, this is once again people blabing without knowing what the hell they are on about... We had someone in an alliance i created called daxisthebest... (clearly you've made an impression on someone) haha But that alliance has gone now along with that name! :)

lillie

Harvester
Damn ... someone has an ID named lilow.
Have a feeling they wont pretend to be me though :D

lillie

Harvester
Dimitar,since when did you ever make the same mistake .. twice :D

oh yeh meant to say ... hi Dax :) make an id

jessicatan

Pruner
Dont worry, nobody is pretending to be you, this is once again people blabing without knowing what the hell they are on about... We had someone in an alliance i created called daxisthebest... (clearly you've made an impression on someone) haha But that alliance has gone now along with that name! :)

Lol that's actually your friend (or you) that is pretending to be dax, I was the one who brought up the impersonation to benneh, who then told dax.

Sith mentioned himself, "dax" and "phill mcrakin" when I asked who they were in chemical warfare. Pretty sure he meant the solo trio from last round, "seeing of my units", "rogue is just a saying" and "phill mcrakin". (Fyi Sith admitted being no turning back this round in the chemical warfare recruiting thread)

I've attached the screenshot, hopefully it can be seen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-13-13-39-16.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-13-13-39-16.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 0

Ash

Harvester
I don't even bloody know who dax is apart from seeing his name mentioned a few times around the forum hahaha FFS

Am not surprised it was you who brought it up though ... Little miss big mouth clearly has a point to prove looool

But yea did not know about that message, I assumed it was someone who had played with him previously and now wanted to make a statement like "Daxisthebest" haha To me that doesn't read like someone actually trying to make out like they are him more a supporter!

jessicatan

Pruner
I assumed it was someone who had played with him previously and now wanted to make a statement like "Daxisthebest" haha To me that doesn't read like someone actually trying to make out like they are him more a supporter!

In a nutshell, sith = ash = "dax" = rogue

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
For you not to know who dax is is like an insult. Get out

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
For you not to know who dax is is like an insult. Get out

How very dare they.

But seriously, I don't care if I'm remembered or known by the new age - I just don't like people trying to claim they're me. Pretend to be someone that is entirely disconnected from the game - Not somebody that is asked virtually every single round by somebody to come back to the game.

I love you all - But there aren't enough of you, and I am literally busy 6 days a week working and then playing Day Z in the very little spare time I have left after that. I will be back at some stage (especially if the game does get app'd as Azzer proclaimed relatively recently), but I'll be sure people know when that happens.

Love to all the old faces, and I'm out.

Ash

Harvester
I assumed it was someone who had played with him previously and now wanted to make a statement like "Daxisthebest" haha To me that doesn't read like someone actually trying to make out like they are him more a supporter!

In a nutshell, sith = ash = "dax" = rogue

What are you on seriously, I want summa that **** yo! hahaha

Ash

Harvester
We must be identical twins not separated at birth hahaha :lol:

jessicatan

Pruner
Lol sith wasn't your name tolly12 or whatever? You have 2 forum accounts as well? From my experience you can't change your username