injuries in round 4.5 part 2

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
[Range] Your staff had an average injury rate of 11.28% for all deaths in this battle
[Middle]Your staff had an average injury rate of 11.28% for all deaths in this battle.
[Close]Your staff had an average injury rate of 11.37% for all deaths in this battle

no bribers or anything of that ilk.

I attacked at 80-90% of my score and the target was at 88% of my score going into the battle i believe.
the target is solo. there was no piggies, no antirape or anything.

This is the first time i attacked a real person and not a bot.

I may be wrong but was under the impression the injury range for attacking 80-90 % would be higher than 11.3%

It is at a default rate of 50% for attacking. The injury rates can increase/decrease based on the ratio of attackers/defenders - bashing a target by a large amount can result much lower injury rates, while attacking tougher opponents (which includes the valuations of any defenders) can receive higher injury rates (up to -30%/+20% difference either way).

I think therefore this could be a bug?

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Re: injuries in round 4.5 part 2

If you read that again and think it bit further. In old L/F also attacks that were right after each other but not on same tick were counted as waves.
Did your target just get killed before you landed? Or did someone send after you?
Did you send lots of lethals to target with only acres but no much real score? etc...
Think bit out of box.

Souls

Official Helper

[Range] Your staff had an average injury rate of 10% for all deaths in this battle.
[Middle] Your staff had an average injury rate of 10% for all deaths in this battle.
[Close] Your staff had an average injury rate of 11.1% for all deaths in this battle.

Same thing for me. ;) Only one on my tick, 90% target, no recent hits or anyone following behind me. :p

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

Injury Rate Bug: A second bug with injury rates in certain situations (for defenders, attackers and victims alike) has been found and fixed. Injury rates should now all be working correctly in all circumstances! (no more 10% injury rates when attacking a victim at 80% score with no other attackers present, etc.!)
yay time to go suicide some lethals and not care :D