I took a Sith and wiped my Ash, The Story

Ash

Harvester
A Long time ago in a galaxy far far away .....

DUHHHH DUN DUN DUHHHHHH DUN DUN DUN DUN DE DERRRRR

The Sith was the greatest enemy of the empire until a good and honest Jedi knight called Ash was corrupted by a lie... Together they trolled the hell out of the galactic senate of bush until they emerged victorious... Everyone was seriously pissed off ;-)

X

n5rk9i.jpg

¥Sith¥

BANNED
Re-Wrote correctly - Ash is Nab at Star Wars

The Sith was the greatest enemy of the Rebublic of Bush, until a good and honest Jedi knight called Ash was corrupted by a lie from "Jessica", the biggest known lier in all of bush... Together they trolled the hell out of the galactic senate of bush until they emerged victorious... Everyone was seriously pissed off ;-)

jessicatan

Pruner
Re-Wrote correctly - Ash is Nab at Star Wars

The Sith was the greatest enemy of the Rebublic of Bush, until a good and honest Jedi knight called Ash was corrupted by a lie from "Jessica", the biggest known lier in all of bush... Together they trolled the hell out of the galactic senate of bush until they emerged victorious... Everyone was seriously pissed off ;-)

Butthurt because I exposed you first? Fag

Ash

Harvester
Hahahahaha Ahh I really do love you Jess... You complete me xxx

Ash

Harvester
Bit gay, and was the Sith not part of the Empire in Star Wars? They were a Threat to the Republic/Democracy/Rebles

Bit gay? Yet you just rewrote it perfectly... You disgusting nerd! Bogoff! Pmsl