I hate...

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I hate when you send to attack someone with a hamster, and the hamster leaves before you kill it :(

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
The most fun part is when he evades my efforts to not hear anything he has to say, to the extent he makes another IRC nick purely to spam my PM with garbage that made myself and a gathering of friends pour tears of joy.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
54855248.jpg

happy?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
the only thing i would like to contribute except agreement, is tis normally those sorts of players that even if you do ask them to get decent troops and help. that even if they do they will die in a day or less and go back to farming. it just gets frustrating having dead weight at times. it annoys me moe in a rank 2 alliance than a rank 1 alliance. as rank 1 soon runs outta targets and has to fight rank 2 or 3 for land and flak doesnt cut it.

when i use to care enough to play actively i simply allocated defence based on who was most useful. no troops. then screw you we cover the contributors first. often backed fire though the person wo plays this selfishly always has a hissy fit i they lose land. because i knew and the attackers knew just to fake that target. as such you can use it to guess where the real is more likely. and let the selfish douche bags buy troops or lose land.