I hate...

Yochoko

Head Gardener
allied people who got almost no troops (a few millions of LETs is like no troops considering their ranks) except flak and geos, yet ranked top 20-30, carried by other members of the ally being totally useless to the ally, but continue to landwhore in order to gain more score while not losing much score since not much LETs/blockers which die defending, and end up being the rank 1 in the ally.

why do any allies allow those players to stay?? i mean, i understand the rank 1 ally can use such luxury. but stillllll, not all 20 people can, right? and yes, i understand fully the case of restarters as well. i'm ranting about those who already got so many lands and yet continue just flak whoring and land whoring without buying decent troops. :<

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
You have pretty much given my single biggest Bushtarion irk a voice. I absolutely abhore people that don't contribute anything but what they want for themselves.

lillie

Harvester
Why is that an issue ... there is a kick button for the leader to use if he/she does not approve of their play style :D

I hate people h/f farming .. well I have a big list but that will do for now.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I can't say I have that problem very often, and usually.. A word or two suffices to fix that.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Yeah it's annoying. I've played in lots of rank 2 alliances and there is always people that don't really pull their weight. There's always a few that will sit on lots of land+flak+seeds and never plant to avoid the top alliance incomings. When I was leading I basically put seed caps on my members to force them to plant, if they wanted to stay out of the top alliances range they had to donate enough to drop them out of the top 10's range. Some people were quite *****y about it though.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Details for World 1, Round 36 - Contact Causes Digit Loss [6638]:

Score: 27,239,575,404 [Final Rank: 20] (Highest score held: 35,654,184,809. Highest rank held: 10 for 45 ticks)
Acres: 20,385 [Highest Held: 22,638]

Final Tag: Wee Free Men

Effectiveness: 64,434,172 [Final Rank: 13]
Bounty Hunting: 12,016,662,293 [Final Rank: 11]

Terrible rank 1 trains:

813ac240-2490-42dd-9907-541452b90760.jpg

Stegosaurus

Pruner
Staying small is sometimes the only way to get acres. If you are willing to support 3-4 people in your alliance whilst they get fat, then they can do the same for you once their troops fill out.

Whenever I die, I tend to sit on seeds, farming acres until I can't flak any more. Then I plant, and let the rest of the group do the same.

If it's not the same few people never helping, then I don't really see why this is an issue.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
That should take 2 or 3 days. 4 max before you start planting again. I don't think that's the type of person she's referring to.

Max

Garden Designer
When I'm playing solo I always tend to inadvertently adopt this playstyle :(

But then I always was a fatty.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
You should have seen it like 20 rounds ago when land score wasn't included!

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
I think many of you have missed her point and possibly so have I, but if I'm not mistaken she is saying that this type of play style is not really 'team' play and pretty selfish.
:/

Yochoko

Head Gardener
Why is that an issue ... there is a kick button for the leader to use if he/she does not approve of their play style :D

I hate people h/f farming .. well I have a big list but that will do for now.

It's not a global issue for everyone! It's my personal issue!! I just wanted to rant about it and unfortunately I had noone to rant to when I felt like it! So decided to post it here! XD Ofc, if the leader accepts those players, sure thing, it's not a problem at all. Buttttttt I'd still hate the fact that those people never defend others 'coz they have no troops, but they get all the defence not to lose their oh so many acres. You keep losing your troops for defending and those people just get all the seeds and become bigger than you. - this is my personal issue against those people!

Well, like you say you hate people h/f farming, but I don't see much of an issue for it. :p

That should take 2 or 3 days. 4 max before you start planting again. I don't think that's the type of person she's referring to.

nods, nods.

You should have seen it like 20 rounds ago when land score wasn't included!

haha, bring it back! XD

Yochoko

Head Gardener
When I'm playing solo I always tend to inadvertently adopt this playstyle :(

But then I always was a fatty.

hehe, you do whatever you feel like doing when you play solo! i don't see a problem at all! i tend to seed whore as well while playing solo! :p

I think many of you have missed her point and possibly so have I, but if I'm not mistaken she is saying that this type of play style is not really 'team' play and pretty selfish.
:/

and yep, that's what i meant. when playing allied, i'd like everyone to participate and be a team. i really do understand the cases where you've lost lots of your troops/lands and you need to rebuild, so you count on other players who got troops while getting fat in order to come back strong to be useful for the rest of the ally again.

Elderveld

Official Helper
I can remember one player that does that at round ends usualy. We waved the rank 3-4 ally to dust, while this member keeps sitting on seeds (8T at that time!!) it was like 1-2 day's before, and the whole alliance getting killed bit by bit, and still kept sitting on seeds ( it was 100% sunny for a long time!)

talk about SQ'n to portal ! :p

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I can remember one player that does that at round ends usualy. We waved the rank 3-4 ally to dust, while this member keeps sitting on seeds (8T at that time!!) it was like 1-2 day's before, and the whole alliance getting killed bit by bit, and still kept sitting on seeds ( it was 100% sunny for a long time!)

$10 says it was polo.

edd

Tree Surgeon
It can be smart to not have everything in troops as a solo though, whether u have seeds stocked to rebuild or just a tril in funds to do your attacker in at the last second. It's not really not being a team player because u tend to have a 'game plan' with your solo allies

As for allied players I ofc am with ias and yochoko on this issue

P.s. didn't iof plant for 13 tril last round on the last day? Jus sayin ;)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
It can be smart to not have everything in troops as a solo though, whether u have seeds stocked to rebuild or just a tril in funds to do your attacker in at the last second. It's not really not being a team player because u tend to have a 'game plan' with your solo allies

As for allied players I ofc am with ias and yochoko on this issue

P.s. didn't iof plant for 13 tril last round on the last day? Jus sayin ;)

IoF is usually that guy anyway :p

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

Sounds familiar

Zaheen

BANNED
Allied Players
What's more funny is when you see someone with 100-150M Gardies with 5k land.

Solo Players
And there's players with 10k land that have 15-20M Gardies (and never had more than this).

Some people know how to flak, and some people don't know...

Last edited:

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
woo i've done that and with a green title i must be better than all of you :D woo