Hools

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
funny thing, i want dragons to fire all or r/m. this r/c thing is dumb. :/

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
ugh extremist route. for years people complained about needing activity to win - so to help that issue, let's make a route that requires so much contactability and activity that it's useless.

a melon baller should be taken to azzer's eye's to preclude him from coding further on anything.

Max

Garden Designer
Wow if hools fired all three ticks I would never buy any other unit ever again pretty much :D

antisback

Head Gardener
ugh extremist route. for years people complained about needing activity to win - so to help that issue, let's make a route that requires so much contactability and activity that it's useless.

a melon baller should be taken to azzer's eye's to preclude him from coding further on anything.

Extremists are awesome if you're in an alliance that can look after you. Underrated route, made protest pretty much untouchable back in the day.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I used to think the same, but it's just as easy to lure extr players into staying on a close with an r/m tick behind - Making it more of a liability.

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator

Extremists are awesome if you're in an alliance that can look after you. Underrated route, made protest pretty much untouchable back in the day.

It is somewhat easier to survive when you have 7-8 POMs backing you up :p

We only had 4 extremists iirc. I forget how we split between TLs/POMs.

antisback

Head Gardener

It is somewhat easier to survive when you have 7-8 POMs backing you up :p

We only had 4 extremists iirc. I forget how we split between TLs/POMs.

Hah, i remember the standard defence plan: 500m extermists and billion poms last tick :p

iirc there were 6 tl's and the rest poms