Helper Scripts

Joss

Pruner
Hi!

Does anyone have an Excel or Google Sheets table with gardener/harvester calculator etc?

Or does someone have Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey code?
Would like to add some more information to overview and maybe other pages too.

Thanks!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Hello Joss!

Polo runs his own addon especially for many aspects of Bushtarion that works with Chrome - You can purchase it for £5 via PayPal if you need it.

Otherwise, creating an excel spreadsheet that calculates land:harvester ratios should be pretty simple if you just gander through the manual and stick the right calculations into the cells. :)

Joss

Pruner
Polo's addon still works? I actually purchased it back in the day for FF I think.

I will probably use Tampermonkey myself to add some more info to overview page later on.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Polo's addon still works? I actually purchased it back in the day for FF I think.

I will probably use Tampermonkey myself to add some more info to overview page later on.

Yeah he keeps it all up to date. If you want a hand getting it functioning for you then just fling him a forum PM and I'll tell him you've sent him one. :)

Joss

Pruner
Sent him a PM.

Can't seem to find a link that works anywhere with the plugin though. Asked about that in PM also.