Hello anyone playing 7-9 years ago

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Like most other people, I would definitely sign up for one last round. And then maybe someone would realize the potential this game has for a bloody app and make some millions.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Like most other people, I would definitely sign up for one last round. And then maybe someone would realize the potential this game has for a bloody app and make some millions.

I think something like it could.

I cant find any tick based game out there :/ Anyone know of any? Preferably an app based game.

CLem

Head Gardener

I think something like it could.

I cant find any tick based game out there :/ Anyone know of any? Preferably an app based game.

Ditto, the likes of Clash of Clans and stuff just doesn't quite give the same level of satisfaction

Illumination

Head Gardener
I came back for the last month of the round. Nice to get reacquainted with a few! I wish everyone happiness. :)

lillie

Harvester
Lies .. I found you so you fail bigtime :D

Of course what I should be saying ... Hiya Shadow..nice to see an oldie come back to the game :)

LordLongDong

Beginner
Hey friends. Its been a long time if anyone is still around who played back when I did. Does anyone know if Azzer is still around? And if not does anyone have a way to get in touch with him? Id love to have a chat with Charlie_B as well if anyone remembers him. Anyway guys it was a blast from the past stopping in. Hope everyone is well.

-Dread

i started playing in 8th grade when i was 13 so about 15 years ago..i dont know them just wanted to drop my two cents :mrgreen:

Elevnos

BANNED
I'd play for a final round. This game has provided me with enough good memories that I'd be willing to sacrifice 3 months to give it another serious bash.

Agreed!

+1. I think we said this years back and it still hasn't been done - Much like that ol' Bushmeet malarkey

For that to work Azzer would have to send emails around, but even with the possibility of a nice pay day I don't know if he'd bother.