GTA 5 - Multiplayer (xBox)

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Tiger do you rage quit everything :O

After the Patriot game we free roamed in a chopper. 3 of us picking people off from the air. Lols were had for hours

I didn't know if anyone else was in except the guy else who was getting patriots :/

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Anyone still playing this? I tried it for the first time last night. Probably going to log in again after work today. Pretty fun first few hours.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I could really do with someone to play this with on PS4.

I've been trying to complete the heists with randomers online but it takes ages to get enough players to start the missions, and they're always utterly incompetent and ****ing die every time.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
That thought has crossed my mind, but I'm hoping I made the right choice in the long run :p

How are you doing anyway, Lafinho? Long time no fifa.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
I don't play GTA online (PS4). I still don't know if I like it.

I can give a go Toby but I'll Have no idea what I'm doing.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Cheers for the great advice, faggots. I'll just hop in my time machine, **** yo momma and get myself an xbox...****s :p

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
That thought has crossed my mind, but I'm hoping I made the right choice in the long run :p

How are you doing anyway, Lafinho? Long time no fifa.

Mr TrollBotApopolis, I am still pretty legen... wait for it... dary! It has been a long time since Fifa. I still play, but it seems we've parted paths on system choices. You suck.