GTA 5 - Multiplayer (xBox)

Steve_God

Official Helper
Storyline completed...
Multiplayer comes out next week...
Anyone crewing it up?
Me, minifreak and Treedude (for that that remember him) are setup in one already if you want an invite :)

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
My XBL just expired. Plus, you all are on the wrong side of the world...

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
Yeah works pretty sweet now apart from the odd bug here and there, finally managed to save up £400k and buy the big apartment last night, spent 3 days saving and dodging folks shooting the ass off each other.

I found Pinpower shagging a prozzy the other night down an alley haha, and i ended up scaring her away when i was jumping on the bonnet. he must have wondered wtf was going on.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Is there a way to have like loads of people in a game like GTA IV...like the big free roam thing. All I seem to do is be on my own?

I had someone try to invite me to a game but it wouldn't let him?

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
If you didnt realise, if it;s done ingame it shows up in your phone

if that didnt work try inviting through xbox live party chat

also, it is free roam with 16 players per server, your friends should be able to join you or you join them

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
I guess I need to re-up my XBL subscription, because this sounds like it could be fun

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
And I've found a Bugatti veyron and made it chrome plated - it looks so nice!

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
Online, you cant just find a bugatti veyron and spray it.. you have to buy it from the website legitimately - says some crap about it having a tracker fitted when you find on on the road and try to drive it into a garage

it is good LaFiN, especially when you have crew members online hopping in and out of missions - there's actually multiplayer tactics that you need to use such as covering fire from other buildings and navigating to catch cars etc, using others as a decoy whilst you run off with a vehicle you need

i am more excited about later on when i get to the bank heists

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
It wasn't online when I got it, it was in the story mode. I ain't bothering with online yet until I complete the storyline. I was expecting online to be like GTA IV...but I was wrong

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
It wasn't online when I got it, it was in the story mode. I ain't bothering with online yet until I complete the storyline. I was expecting online to be like GTA IV...but I was wrong

it's improved greatly from GTA 4 and then someone shoots you in the head whilst you're robbing a shop

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Although the idea of doing jobs or missions online is okay I guess, I don't like the idea of having ranks and unlocking things by certain ranks.

I enjoyed everything free in a world as it was.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
if its just open ended play, there is nothing to keep players entertained, running round blowing stuff up is only fun for about half hour (if that)

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Just ordered this off Amazon. Should be about starting from Monday, ish. I'll probably do the story first though but I might jump in and out :)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Tiger do you rage quit everything :O

After the Patriot game we free roamed in a chopper. 3 of us picking people off from the air. Lols were had for hours