Goodbye good people of Bushtarions

Astral

Weeder
Just wanted to say goodbye to bushtarion. Great game concept, complicated but finely tuned, and addicting game, won't visit it ever again in this life because of that. Might never find another game this balanced but no regret either.
More importantly, to all and everyone whom I have offended or said horrible things to such as Cheese, Gohan, Melniborne, Hexeh, and many others that I cannot recall with this failing memory: You don't deserve any of what I said. You probably already knew that, but now I've just realized that. Perhaps that's how Bushtarion have actually affected me, bringing out aggression, thirst for insults, and bloods, letting other down, and disregard the people in it.Maybe it's because I am too competitive, thinking that any time spent must wreak rewards and satisfactions at certain level, and perhaps it's all because I take this damn game too seriously, too seriously. Well, maybe that's a reason to quit this game too. It is me who takes it seriously, and not you like I've said. Enough reason to quit. It's probably time I must move on with life now.
Anyway, I've definitely enjoyed meeting new friends, and actually learnt how to talk to ppl years back when I first when I first started bushtarion, and I must say thank you to the community for that. You've provided an invaluable environment for everyone to grow up with, creating memories that go down the road of life far more than other community have. Somehow, I've failed to notice any of those aspects aside from it being simply a competitive game.

Just want to say one last thing though, I hope everyone who plays bushtarion likes what they are doing. I'm not saying there are anything bad about it, but just thought that if we can be opened to other meaningful things in life, we will get to see so many aspects of life that can be truly wonderful (Not saying you're closed-minded either or that bushtarion isn't wonderful). There are so much in this world that we can do that adds meaning to this world. Waste not your life if you haven't yet found the life you've wanted, because there are so much each of us can do, and have the ability and confidence to do those things would change this world to be a better place. Each and everyone can do it, anything, big or small, rich or poor, shy or confident, no matter what races or colors, or languages, ... We all matter, and can influence this world positively even with the smallest but meaningful action that we take initiation in.

Alright, apologies for this depressing topic, have a good stay while you're at it though. I wish everyone the best in their real life, because your real life are what really matters eh? and not bushtarion's world 1 life. =)

-- Astral --
Member of the "LETS QUIT BUSH" Cult
P.S.: While you're at it, quit Bushtarion will ya? KTHXBYE

Loz

Harvester
Re: Goodbye good people of Bushtarions

good luck :D in quiting bush and gettin a life

Podunk

Head Gardener

Aww cya Astral, I'll probably still come find you when I have questions for my computer/electrical engineering courses! Was great having you around :), sorry that this time you felt that the game was too negative!

Future-cuz-in-law,
Podunk

Melnibone

Head Gardener

Hehe Astral ask around i love debating the finer points of the game with knowledgeable players, you were never any of the things you said your just a winner matey and thats never a bad thing

Anyways was a genuine pleasure to meet and play beside you if you apply to life what you put into bush you have a long and successful life ahead which i and im sure the whole community wish you well with :)

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

Bye Astral, GL in RL.

(3 week Sleep Mode in top 10 sucks btw :D)

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Lol no need to apolagise Astral... your not the first one to insult me after I stole their land.
Anyways enjoy life without bush adios!