Goodbye everyone

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
Well I knew this day would come some day, didn't expect it to be so soon. But something finally snapped and I realized how many years I have wasted of my life. I don't regret it. I had my fun, but as of now It's just crap. I could care less about this game anymore. So for any of you who loved me sorry to leave so suddenly, was planning on playing 1 more round. For all you who hated me pleasure playing against you and good luck finding a new little baby to hate :-D. Thanks Azzer for such a great game
Jake- Thanks for letting me join Enigma this round, I had a great time with you all. My first ally that had and still has a chance of winning. Good luck guys. Sorry to let you all down.
Alan- My mentor in saplings and beyond that. Awesome guy. I will miss your kilt ;-).
Tiffy- Hopefully I follow in your footsteps and come back. I really enjoyed playing with you, thanks for Saplings.
Lisette- Your dirty humour will haunt me for the rest of my life ;-). Shame we weren't on IRC at the same time often this round.
Don- You and your beer. Need I say more?
Chris- Best Shiela in all of aussieland! Will miss you. Thanks for always trying to keep me happy :-D
Richard- Jeez I can't even count the amount of rounds we have played together. I will miss you.
Astral- my 2nd mentor. Amazing at bush, hopefully you join my "Quit Bush Cult" ;-)
Dre- jeez how could I forget you my math helper :-D

Thank you Saplings for the best round ever, and Enigma for the 2nd best round ever, only wish I could have finished the round with you all. For all of you who I did not write something about I still love you all. I will miss you all. I will still be on IRC, you know where to find me ex-Saplings. Love you all and thanks for 2-3? Awesome years of my life. Good luck to you all and may you someday discover the joys of real life ;-)

XOXOXOXOXOX
Jack
The Ballad of WackyJacky [7861]

Don

Weeder
Re: Goodbye everyone

You'll be back.. but enjoy the break... You were obnoxious at times, and I had to watch what I said all the time, but I'll truly miss having you around. Have fun in the best years of your life (trust me, all the old folks say that, and it's very true! :)

GangstaDre

Beginner

im bummed your leaving but its ok, more time with that girlfriend of yours :p arent u happy i yelled at you for about an hour so u could ask her out, anyway it was great playing with you and goodluck with wpolo and everything, come by and say hi from time to time

have a good one buddy
DRE

TehPantz

Head Gardener

This was the first round i knew you Wacky and i am sorry to see you go. Stop by in the channel every once in a while. And by the way, look out for you balls when you play some serious waterpolo :D

Illumination

Head Gardener

Jacky:)

Go off and enjoy life!!! I did return, but not for long. I quit again less than a week after I joined and I havent looked back. I dont know how I used to find the time that I did...I havent had a free minute since. Its amazing what can be done when you arent in front of a screen all day and night and afternoon...and whatever times there are:p I adore you, and so many others, but you all know that. When I think of you, its always with a smile-all of you:)

*Cheers* (smiles at the memory of Jacky's crazy answering machine)

WackyJacky

Head Gardener

Illumination said:
*Cheers* (smiles at the memory of Jacky's crazy answering machine)

(smiles at the memory of Tiffy's voice :-D)
I had at least 3 voicemails from you one day! I WIN! Beat that Don :-D