G-Pols 36

Jonny

Weeder
I figure Id go ahead and create this thread. Sooner or later its made every round and I like reading it so why not? ^^ Anyways Id love for a very honest and undisputed retelling of the happenings that takes as long as possible before ending in the unavoidable flame war.

As far as I can tell the top 3 seem to be moving in on each other, rank 2 and 3 have been fairly close since the beginning of the round but they're getting 4th off their tail and 1st into their line of sight. Despite having had spies for the past 36 hours *cough cough* I would love to have some better players take on whats going on and BRs like in the good old times :D

-Jonny

P.S. It seems theyre is another Jonny (possibly spelled diferently) in bush, so to clarify, Im the worse and dumber one that is never in FTW alliances :p

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
they steal our acres, but we've stolen their lives
which is more important is for every individual to decide.

ps. i cry myself to sleep every night in mourning of the losses we gonna receive.

Gooner

Head Gardener
Just experienced being in a lower ally and having two attackers both with +etas presumably in either 1st or 2nd ally hit me...one inc was a land attack and the other seemingly was a flak boost, makes me understand why the playerbase is declining...It's just not fun anymore with people like this around :\

I'm glad these 'skilled' players taking the easy land instead of the big boys fighting between themselves. You say getting 4th off the tail, rank 2-3 allies had doubled the 4th allies score so err, GG on getting 'into the line of sight' in on rank 1 when they're still pulling away and hitting them looking more unlikely :L

I'm probably not answering you Johnny but from what's going on where I am anything above looks non-existent, someone please show me I'm wrong.

/end gripe.

Changer

Head Gardener
The top allies have nothing to fight each other with atm. Would be a pointless waste of flak hitting each other at the moment.

Jonny

Weeder
The top allies have nothing to fight each other with atm. Would be a pointless waste of flak hitting each other at the moment.

Hmm, pointless waste of flak hitting 4th as well ;) On a more serious note, first place seems to have regained a bit of momentum and 4th and 5th swapped places after Meercat got hit hard.

How long until the top fight each other?

Karl

Digger
My guess would be, once they get more Lethals?

Flak wars are no fun when the other side has silly amounts of blockers.

Stegosaurus

Pruner
Just experienced being in a lower ally and having two attackers both with +etas presumably in either 1st or 2nd ally hit me...one inc was a land attack and the other seemingly was a flak boost, makes me understand why the playerbase is declining...It's just not fun anymore with people like this around :\

I'm glad these 'skilled' players taking the easy land instead of the big boys fighting between themselves. You say getting 4th off the tail, rank 2-3 allies had doubled the 4th allies score so err, GG on getting 'into the line of sight' in on rank 1 when they're still pulling away and hitting them looking more unlikely :L

I'm probably not answering you Johnny but from what's going on where I am anything above looks non-existent, someone please show me I'm wrong.

/end gripe.

Why would I want to hit someone large, lose troops, and ultimately hurt my alliance, when I can just take your undefended land?

A lion doesn't attack the largest buffalo to "be fair". He goes for the one most likely to give him a meal.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
I assume the top allies will probably start some sort of attacks on each other once spies and Shox are out. It seems that has been the case for the past bunch of rounds.

Hobo

Harvester

/end gripe.

Why would I want to hit someone large, lose troops, and ultimately hurt my alliance, when I can just take your undefended land?

A lion doesn't attack the largest buffalo to "be fair". He goes for the one most likely to give him a meal.

sigh....
and when all the buffalo is gone the lion starves.
from what i can see there are about 300 left?

oh and comparing yourself to a lion, appears a little cocky...

Karl

Digger
Top alliances need their land from somewhere, attacking each other is a quick way to get no land then you are overtaken. (Until lethals)

So everyone attacks the targets most likely to yield land (Lower alliances and Solo players).

Seems rather logical to me

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener

sigh....

I don't think anything else needs to be added to this, hobo.

Nail on the head.

Gooner

Head Gardener

sigh....

I don't think anything else needs to be added to this, hobo.

Nail on the head.

Thank f**k people see my side, Couldn't agree more Hobo :)

So Stegosaurus, why am I here attacking at 70% then trying to make the game fairer while you top players pussyfoot around attacking less than 40%. Get some balls at least, eta7 attacks just look pathetic to me.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
^ exactly what i was talking about last round with my gripe thread.
If everyone just attacked at a decent range, we wouldn't get this chain bashing business.

Souls

Official Helper
Yes we would. If everyone attacked at 60%+, then they'd bring friends so that they're guaranteed land. Prove me wrong, I dare you. :p