FTW alliance next round

rooney

Head Gardener
get 20 'elite' players and they go ftw. this time though, they are only able to use 'bad alliance routes'. eg extremist, puppet, VD, bunker, doggies or theif.
it would be very interesting to see how well they do. any people out there brave enough ;)

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
get 20 'elite' players and they go ftw. this time though, they are only able to use 'bad alliance routes'. eg extremist, puppet, VD, bunker, doggies or theif.
it would be very interesting to see how well they do. any people out there brave enough ;)

VDs, Puppets, Doggies and Thief are not bad routes you fool. The only bad route is Extremist and Bunker is not so good for alliances!

Silence

Head Gardener
Well no. They are not conventional routes and people are not aware of really how to use them well.

So you are wrong.

Silence

Head Gardener
Your point is invalid though, underused does not mean weaker or at a disadvantage. So the principle is wrong.

K thanks

Garrett

Landscape Designer
not that it was an 'alliance' by standard definitions, but there was a bunker round. there were tons of us. had I been motivated to make 4 more value spots than i did... there would have been slightly more than a handful to take the 'top' value spots from the 'winning' alliance.

buy a pw. invite who you consider 'elite' to test for you.

the whole designation of 'ftw alliance' is kinda crappy imo. war?huh? was/is a ftw alliance and they never got off the ground. they played the waiting game and waited themselves into a #4 spot not 1 time but 2 times as they waited to attack and then stopped attacking SG when they were about to crumble... so what do you consider ftw?

so near sighted suggestion for world 1. If you want to set up fun things, pw.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
huh, i would have figured discussions over spam as relevant bush points are brought up in here. oh well.

rooney

Head Gardener
the only reason i wouldnt do it in a PW is because then there is no challenge. i just wanted to know if those elite players could manage a win without the conventional units. im sure they could but want it proved. just thought it might break the monotony for them. and the bunker round would have been more interesting had they been in an alliance and so without the help of AR :p