Frijj's World

timtadams

Landscape Designer
its hilarious :p flakking ftw :p

if flakking was the most fun in this game, route developments would stop at geos.

More units = More fun. Don't be so one dimensional!

Sorry but that is completely wrong. People want to be competative. So regardless of how fun someone finds flakwars, its a race to tech before you get your arses handed to you by people with killing units.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I thought I'd pitch my 10c in here - I'm not actually fussed if Zaheen has won. He won it deservedly (with extreme activity, granted), so let him have his win.
I am thoroughly enjoying the world - And I agree that Nanos/Puppets ruin it by negating the insurance factor, which is why I stopped buying Nanobots a long time ago after remembering their effects.
I've had alot of mails accusing me of SQ'ing and the like (erm, and wot?), and it's just beyond ridiculous. I maintain the same activity in the PW as W1 (very little).

Private Sent to: LOL [9699] Sat 03rd Dec, 2011. 15:47:17 GMT
Subject:
You are surely having some sort of joke, right?

Look - I've won the only PW that mattered, and that was Azzer's mass solo no NAP PW that pretty much everybody joined in like R30. I won in a landslide - It's there on my profile so you can have a little gander, too!

My being a shitty player is your opinion. I'm rarely ever online, and I made rank 2 with little-no effort at all.
Much the same as world 1, if I am such a massive SQ, that can't stand the idea of losing, why do I fight BR's (I point you to the R42 BR's thread, where I am a regular poster) that I know I won't win?

Ohhhh, I remember: Because I am a massive SQ, and I don't want to die.
I haven't 'organised' anything. I gave the world details to my alliance so we could all fight one another (again, proved in this world) - I gave a bit of advice to a tiny Harrier player that was buying Flamethrowers, that you are a valid bounty hunting target.
The only 'resistance' I have formed, is partaking in that one attack against you earlier, by request of others. Otherwise, it's been me talking to Avash (whilst attacking him in W1) about hitting you together.

Last time I attained rank 1 in a PW (my own, I'll add), I deleted my account after 24hrs - I proved all I needed to, and I left others to enjoy my world.

You are both tentative and very bitter towards others, and you spend literally either every waking hour, or you use an activity-simulating bot (which I doubt). I'm happy for you to win this world. You've given away any sort of life in it's aid, and I pity you for your relative lack of success in W1 considering your activity and hard work - So have your win. I'm really not bothered at all. I'm having plenty of fun where I am, thank you. :)

avash

Harvester
Dax;76509Private Sent to: LOL [9699 said:
Sat 03rd Dec, 2011. 15:47:17 GMT
Subject:

Look - I've won the only PW that mattered, and that was Azzer's mass solo no NAP PW that pretty much everybody joined in like R30. I won in a landslide - It's there on my profile so you can have a little gander, too!

My being a shitty player is your opinion. I'm rarely ever online, and I made rank 2 with little-no effort at all.
Much the same as world 1, if I am such a massive SQ, that can't stand the idea of losing, why do I fight BR's (I point you to the R42 BR's thread, where I am a regular poster) that I know I won't win?

I haven't 'organised' anything. I gave the world details to my alliance so we could all fight one another (again, proved in this world) - I gave a bit of advice to a tiny Harrier player that was buying Flamethrowers, that you are a valid bounty hunting target.
The only 'resistance' I have formed, is partaking in that one attack against you earlier, by request of others. Otherwise, it's been me talking to Avash (whilst attacking him in W1) about hitting you together.

You are both tentative and very bitter towards others, and you spend literally either every waking hour, or you use an activity-simulating bot (which I doubt). I'm happy for you to win this world. You've given away any sort of life in it's aid, and I pity you for your relative lack of success in W1 considering your activity and hard work - So have your win. I'm really not bothered at all. I'm having plenty of fun where I am, thank you. :)

Pff, that was not the only private world that mattered. Back in the day the private worlds where everyone enterted and the winner took like 60 BC's, those are the ones that mattered (as well as the world private worlds england vs america etc). By round 30 most of the old bushtarion players had already given up and I doubt zaheen even played in that world.

Although you say you were not score queening which I genuinely believe that you were not I am still pretty pissed off (not at you but the playerbase). I mailed 15 people asking them to attack Zaheen two days ago and only received 3 replies (this was after we all attacked him). The replies said they couldn't send at the time I knew he would be offline. I then spent the whole day repeatedly attacking zaheen without any help, I even 0'd all his lets and not one other person sent as well (I hit him down to 2bil score away from rank 2 and he was all land). The only person who sent was following me to get a land grab. So can I be assed anymore? No.

No one properly put any effort in anyway, Zaheen could have won more easily due to his activity and the land he had but he chose to buy more *fun* units. For zaheen success in world 1 is not being the rank 1 alliance its harrassing as many people in the game. When I say harassing I do not mean it in the evil way, I mean it in annoying the top alliance so that his name is remembered in rounds to come. I believe he has achieved that.

On a side note zaheen definitely doesn't use a bot. He would speak to me on mirc when I woke up, when I went to sleep :S. When I attacked him he would mail me..he is just incredibly active.

Mehh...lookin forward to a reset, deleted as nothing was happening.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I'd play a reset, if there was spaces.

avash

Harvester
I'd play a reset, if there was spaces.

Join up Martin! Password is Golden, its open to all and I think its being reset on Monday at 1pm.

Still havent seen you on MIRC. Im always playing other games and then I go to type in the channel and BOOM you're already gone!

Elevnos

BANNED
Courtesy of Zaheen and buying up 1 second before the tick :p

Sat 10th Jul, year 1. Morning Defending LOL [9699]
Battle Report - Defending LOL [9699]
[close] 20,198,512 hostile Hippy attacked, distracting 1,894,020 allied staff.
[close] 1,337 allied Crazed Droid attacked, killing 5,469 hostile staff.
[close] 25,000,000 allied Scrap Bot attacked, killing 74,370,140 hostile staff.
[raised] The scrap bots quickly went through the remains, constructing 8,108 Gargantua.
[close] 1,789,993 hostile Terrorist attacked, killing 117,132 allied staff.
[close] 11,283,675 hostile Secret Agent attacked, killing 2,580,466 allied staff.
[middle] 13,568 hostile Siren sang out, freezing in place 4,528 allied staff.
[close] 6,558,434 hostile Assassin attacked, killing 3,058,534 allied staff.
[middle] 5,726,775 hostile Witch attacked, killing 2,739,991 allied staff.
[middle] 30,000,000 hostile Iron Golem attacked, killing 3,769,003 allied staff.
[middle] 10,000,000 hostile Sorcerer attacked, killing 7,843,798 allied staff.
[m/c] 9,560,149 allied Cybernetic Warrior attacked, killing 71,674,651 hostile staff.
[close] 88,761,066 allied Small Droid made some funny beeps and disabled 175,784,411 hostile staff.
[m/c] 43,946,581 allied Nanobot proved resistance was futile to 79,976,727 hostile staff.
[raised] 13,569,684 new nanobots were assimilated.
[close] 10,344 hostile Heavy Thug attacked, killing 3,681 allied staff.
[close] 5,705,628 hostile Jeep attacked, killing 823,341 allied staff.
[m/c] 9,028,958 allied Tyrant Drone attacked, killing 30,374,248 hostile staff.
[m/c] 1,171,357 allied Gargantua roared robotically and vaporised with laser eyes 32,782,430 hostile staff.

Stunned: 4,528 [£222,924,000] friendlies stunned.
Distracted: 1,894,020 [£24,945,904,000] friendlies distracted.
Disabled: 175,784,411 [£713,101,278,200] enemies disabled.
Died: 289,183,665 [£4,710,802,546,400] enemies dead. 20,935,946 [£663,298,614,000] friendlies dead.
Converted: 13,577,792 [£578,034,728,000] enemies converted.

You gained 7,336,890 effectiveness.
You gained 71.35 fame.
You gained 39.86 honour.
You will soon be receiving £464,308,977,300 insurance.

Max

Garden Designer
You say that Elevnos, but it really does need a reset :D

Do you really want the same route with the same tactics in the PW for another whole week?

A breath of fresh air will do a world of good :)

I'll keep an eye out for spaces and try to join if there's a reset ^^

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Battle Report - Defending Lance Sackless [401]
[range] 2,023,919 allied Striker attacked, killing 160,699 hostile staff.
[range] 54,162 allied Cybernetic Warrior attacked, killing 39,803 hostile staff.
[range] 12,219,627 hostile Ranger attacked, killing 7,067,720 allied staff.
[range] 744,173 allied Apache Longbow attacked, killing 1,427,880 hostile staff.
[range] 11,196 allied Marine attacked, killing 5,096 hostile staff.
[range] 20,464 allied Tyrant Drone attacked, killing 57,446 hostile staff.
[range] 25,925,747 allied Puppet Master pulled some strings and bribed 10,729,205 hostile staff.

Died: 1,690,924 enemies dead. 7,067,720 friendlies dead.
Bribed: 10,729,205 enemies bribed.

Fri 30th Jul, year 1. Evening Unknown
We were unable to get any specific data on this news.
Fri 30th Jul, year 1. Morning Incoming Hostiles
News from your sources is that in 5 ticks, 12,420,129 people from Zaheen will be killed [323] will arrive to attack you.

Needs a reset, no bunkers, no bribing, straight up fighting.

Oh and above seems like troop farming...am I right or?

Frijj

Harvester
Was supposed to reset it at 12 today but had stuff going on so i will do it at 7pm tonight.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I thought I'd pitch my 10c in here - I'm not actually fussed if Zaheen has won. He won it deservedly (with extreme activity, granted), so let him have his win.
I am thoroughly enjoying the world - And I agree that Nanos/Puppets ruin it by negating the insurance factor, which is why I stopped buying Nanobots a long time ago after remembering their effects.
I've had alot of mails accusing me of SQ'ing and the like (erm, and wot?), and it's just beyond ridiculous. I maintain the same activity in the PW as W1 (very little).

Private Sent to: LOL [9699] Sat 03rd Dec, 2011. 15:47:17 GMT
Subject:

Last time I attained rank 1 in a PW (my own, I'll add), I deleted my account after 24hrs - I proved all I needed to, and I left others to enjoy my world.

1. DaX I love you
2. Only PW that mattered? Ok :p
3. Rank 2 was (I assume) due to the fact you're the same route so can't be killed, I'd consider it fluke.

My 2 cents isn't worth much as I signed up yesterday, but all I see is you sitting in his range, basically unkillable as you're both Robo...

Frijj

Harvester
Bunker and Puppet master route are fully disabled.

Vampires, Recruitment officers, hypnotists, cloners, nanos, and scrap bots are all disabled. Technology can still be developed you just won't receive the unit.

Last edited:

Elevnos

BANNED
Problem is, when restarting a world, insurance gains carry on over. That's why some players are so far out ahead :/

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Base Bounty: 25% Base Insurance: 70%

I just realised that... wtf?

If you're **** and die you get 70% back?

Frijj

Harvester
I am guessing you think it should be lowered. What would you rather have it at? I didn't see much of a problem at 70%

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Martin is just a massive fag - I am not so fussed, as it is a PW, but never mind. :p