Free bush lessons.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
If you leave an alliance and go into SM, does the ticks till AR comes into effect still go down? Or does it stop until you come out of SM?

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
if you hit sleep mode after leaving an alliance you will be solo when you come out. If you're parting on friendly terms you can have your alliance kick you after you hit sleep so nobody can kill you in the 3 tick waiting period.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Thank you :)

And just to make sure, you start off with 0% AR or is there a basic limit?

[Ninja-7]

Head Gardener
AR increases if you get attacked, even if you don't recieve it - so if you've been raped before the 6 hours is up, it will increase your AR mod still. So it depends on how much they've been attacked.

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
What is the best units to attack for converts with regards to WW & Vamp?I know the unit has to be "living" but would you think something cheap like gardeners or something £££ like puppet master would reap a higher %?

Disclaimer:I am aware WW & Vamp get pretty poor conversion rates full stop

Many thanks

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
Anyone got any advice on solo vamp ratio set up?

Problems I face is if offline I would be screwed FT as mummy's aren't firing and most will be dead by second tick but if I just mass vamp I get screwed by armour routes.Next problem is non lets,alot of gargs seem to at least deter them but gargs are statistically very average although handy to have an armoured unit. WW are fantastic let flak but once I have lesser vamps they are less useful bar good flak killers.

Also above post question!