Flak Ratios & Harvester calc

timtadams

Landscape Designer
yeah no.

Addons probably just helped those who couldnt be f*cked stay a little longer.

You think all those people who left wouldve stayed if there were no addons?

No, they left because life moves on. They got bored of it. They got busy. No game ever maintains a large playerbase forever, because people move on.

It was and always will be they lack of exposure (like advertising) required to replace the outward flow of players that let the game die. No one killed it. Not your addons, not your shitty tactics, not your rank 1 NAPs, not your shitty forum attitudes. It just got old and died.

Godsend

Digger
yeah no.

No, they left because life moves on. They got bored of it. They got busy. No game ever maintains a large playerbase forever, because people move on.

It was and always will be they lack of exposure (like advertising) required to replace the outward flow of players that let the game die. No one killed it. Not your addons, not your shitty tactics, not your rank 1 NAPs, not your shitty forum attitudes. It just got old and died.

i disagree adams, it was Twigs fault, all his fault :p

PS lack of Advertising didnt help much.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
yeah no.

I never said it killed the game, I said it damaged it. I totally agree with the general gist of what you're saying though, and have said the same myself plenty of times.

At the end of the day it was just time that killed the game. It had a good run.