Fallout 4

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
who else nearly creamed during the E3 presentation?

it was hard to watch in the office and hide my little schoolgirl squeals

It looks genuinely ****ing awesome. I can see this being the game I play consistently for the next like 5 years.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I've ordered this based on how good the app was on the iPad!

I hardly have any of you guys on PS4 - MartiniJacko

Franny

Head Gardener
I'm torturing myself, I can't play fallout for another week, but I just downloaded the pip boy app. Hurry time, hurry.

Hippie

Harvester
i lined up for midnight launch, got home and downloaded the 16.4gb before i could start playing..

the game, although 4 years newer than Skyrim, has a lot of the things that annoyed me in Skyrim. Same engine, same lighting, same sound effects, same NPC actions, etc

The game itself feels mothing like a Fallout game (minus mention of vaults and power armour)... You are no longer viewed much as a Vault Dweller/Wastelander as you are a Mercenary.

Saying that, i have 39hrs in the game so far and it is playable. there is plenty to do.

Mods will, no doubtably, add a lot more to the game as time goes on.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
I heard there was a possible game breaking bug in one quest line. I'll try to find the link and post it.

Zer0

Harvester
We havr a fall out thread in bush, imagine if we had a bush thread in fall out forum =P

Hippie

Harvester
I heard there was a possible game breaking bug in one quest line. I'll try to find the link and post it.

i have yet to encounter any game affecting bugs in my playthrough.

the ones i have encountered are:
- NPCs will get in your way and will not move (shooting them works :/)
- Invisible walls around objects stopping you getting to places where there is loot.
- Bodies of dead enemies disappear. you have to go away and come back (effectively redrawing the area for them to appear)

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
We havr a fall out thread in bush, imagine if we had a bush thread in fall out forum =P

why invite new people to a game the creator said he no longer had interest in and does not administrate any longer unless someone has a problem with bush creds?

Zer0

Harvester
latest

found one