FAKE LeftOvers

vannila

Planter
At the risk of sounding like an annoying skinflint, I will attempt to humbly set forth a brief précis of LeftOvers's most illogical ploys in hopes of convincing you, the creator of this game, to help develop an alternative community, a cohesive and comprehensive underground with a charter to fight the good fight. I vote to delete or at least rename the alliance "LeftOvers."

Let's get down to business: I, not being one of the many iconoclastic harijans of this world, can't possibly believe LeftOvers's claim that tasteless misfits are easily housebroken. If someone can convince me otherwise, I'll eat my hat. Heck, I'll eat a whole closetful of hats. That's a pretty safe bet because LeftOvers insists that ebola, AIDS, mad-cow disease, and the hantavirus were intentionally bioengineered by pharisaical, scary fugitives for the purpose of population reduction.

But really, their name is infringing on the values that are usually associated with the LeftOvers alliance. No worshiping of pie and mullets, no sex crazed leaders with an addiction to marijuana. Its just not right! With this newly created alliance, I only see trouble brewing within the past LeftOvers members. This alliance can only cause trouble. Not the kind of trouble thats good for the game, i.e. battles and such, but the kind that will only cause anger and hate. Therefore, I vote for the abolition of the current LeftOvers alliance.

ORIGINAL LO FTW! BRING BACK ROB!

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Re: FAKE LeftOvers

what an inspired first post. here here, if it's not treedude, it's NOT leftovers.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

the guy who is leftovers now was the original, it hink you should replace everywhere where you put original leftovers with "the treedude era of leftovers"

Treedude

Harvester

There shall be no such getting rid of this LO seen as it was started by original members and I will be joining them very shortly so its all good in the hood :)

oh and vanilla likes to dance around in his underpants when no1 is looking :eek: you heard it here first!

lightseeker

Weeder

MULLETS 5 You (Delete Thread) 20th Dec, 12:51 by ...

I started a MULLETS thread a little while after I joined... I'm trying to ease back the Treedude era... When Rob actually joins LO will be back...(properly and completely...no more fake LO threads)!

Davis

Tree Surgeon

1. From what i've read this isn't much of a "Fake" LO
2. You shouldn't have posted this without first doing research to see if there was any "LO" within this alliance for all you know this could have been pretty close to the "real" LO
3. Who cares if they take the LO name, anyone who knows whats what would realize that it wasn't the "real deal" let them have their fun just like the rest of us.
4. If you really don't like them that much then go and post on their recruitment thread that it isn't the real LO and that people shouldn't join it just because they think it is

silentnick

Planter

Davis said:
1. From what i've read this isn't much of a "Fake" LO
2. You shouldn't have posted this without first doing research to see if there was any "LO" within this alliance for all you know this could have been pretty close to the "real" LO
3. Who cares if they take the LO name, anyone who knows whats what would realize that it wasn't the "real deal" let them have their fun just like the rest of us.
4. If you really don't like them that much then go and post on their recruitment thread that it isn't the real LO and that people shouldn't join it just because they think it is

Contradiction between 1 & 2 and 3 & 4? :roll:

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

to add on the sillyness promotod by vannila.

1. LO is a lifestyle and you know it! not sharing it with the world, just because TD doesnt have the time for it, is a crime against humanity
2. more then half of the members are former LO'ers
3. Mullets are present, Mullitia is arround, pie is being eaten and youre just feeling left out because you werent asked!
4. TD will be present shortly
5. try putting your grammatical ingenuity in solving world hunger.
6. I am still waiting for that digital hug
7. i tried baking a pie on your flame, but it just wasnt hot enough

to be continued...

anth

Weeder

I fully admit to knowing nothing about mullets, pies or anything else LO. But I have never known Vanilla to be wrong in the past and I am sure everything he says is correct in every aspect of the word. Everyone opposed to him should die.

Davis

Tree Surgeon

DarkSider said:
Garrett said:
if it's not treedude, it's NOT leftovers.
Treedude said:
There shall be no such getting rid of this LO seen as it was started by original members and I will be joining them very shortly so its all good in the hood :)

oh and vanilla likes to dance around in his underpants when no1 is looking :eek: you heard it here first!

anth said:
I fully admit to knowing nothing about mullets, pies or anything else LO. But I have never known Vanilla to be wrong in the past and I am sure everything he says is correct in every aspect of the word. Everyone opposed to him should die.

I could be wrong (but I'm not) but didn't TreeDude come and say that it is LO and that it shouldn't be abolished, iirc it is TreeDudes alliance so he has the ultimate say in things :p

vannila

Planter

this was kinda meant as a joke...hilarious how much it got blown up into though :p

I could be wrong (but I'm not) but didn't TreeDude come and say that it is LO and that it shouldn't be abolished, iirc it is TreeDudes alliance so he has the ultimate say in things :p

^^as cyrus said, treedude didn't START the alliance, he is probably just the most well known of this generation of bush'ers

i <3 rob and LO (maybe atsan too *hug*)