[Full] Epic Fail R31

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Yup, you read it here first:
I plan to put together an ally for the next round.
With a bit of luck, top 5, but that doesn't disqualify newfags. (Queens, be it of the score or drama genus, on the other hand need not apply.)

Won't be going FTW, rather ForTheLulz... :D Raiding, rushing, suiciding and senseless acts of improbable defense. Naturally anarchistic engagements in any resistance mandatory. We might go for awards by popular vote.

What do I want?
Ideally 4+ h a day activity, some knowledge of the game (and The Game), contactability optional, but a definite +. Route of your choice. The plan is to have fun, not making playing a hassel. You must be social, have a twisted sense of humor, and understand that TeH InTArwEB!!1!One! is serious business.

If this sounds interesting: Pop me a message, include information on your previous experience, what route you like to play, timezone(and what time of the day you usually play), estimated activity, blood type and favorite beverage.

There will be a theme, silly politics, a kick ass banner, plenty of 0's and delicious copypasta.

Last edited:

Garrett

Landscape Designer
You will regret not making soup with me Enrico!!!!!!!!!

This Viking has it going on

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
This thread just got 1 internet.

Moderated by Weeble
Spam

Last edited by a moderator:

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Some members confirmed, but still plenty of room!

I promise it will be... interesting times!!

Souls

Official Helper
1b1318ebbb1ad7f7a160635118b37ba9eea69eae_m.gif

Moderated by Weeble
Spam

Last edited by a moderator:

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Core is done, but still a number of free spots.

And no, you do not have to be Über1337 to apply! :D

Jase

Harvester
Sorry to be a party pooper but i have seemed to realised there is two alliances with fail, which one is the copy? lol

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
There is quite ordinary boring fail, and there is Epic Fail...

;)

And I started planning this one in the middle of the round,m so I will claim this to be the original!

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Coming along nicely, but still room for a few more b-tards. Amerifags and Aussies in particular.

lavadog

Head Gardener
^yes, the messenger pigeon business is crumbling in this age of failing economies.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
1 spot left. Send me a personal message or catch me on IRC if you are interested.

US/Aussie timezones preferable!

Last edited: