• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Declearing War for Individuals

Godsend9701

Harvester
Forgive me if this has been said before.

just a thought, but was thinking if individuals (allied or solo) could declear war on other individuals (allied or solo), the rules would be the same as an alliance declears war on another alliances its just for individuals.

But if an allied player declears war on another allied player than 1st allied player alliances declears war on 2nd allied alliance the individual war cancels out, just like if someone is defending someone who than leaves the alliance than the defence is sent back home

i think it would make the round more fun for alot of people. Just gives allied players something to do while they wait for alliance wars and gives solo something to do all round.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
could be abused is my only cocern. and it would need a higher range for declaration.. like when the alliance your at war with drops out of range it would cancle... i dont think you should be able to declare war below 70% range first of all. as its just a way of zeroing someone who is smaller than you with out giving insurance or injuries. and taking a full land grab for a dishonourable attack.

also i think it should have a long time till deployment.

so it should take 12 ticks at least before it is declared, at least that way theres a chance the person would see you are eyeing them up and take measures accordingly. but im not sure if its worth while. i mean the reason alliance wars is okay is they have an alliance to defend them. if an sa declared war on an rpg. there isnt much the rpg could do. where as within an alliance its fine. you have other routes to counter

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
I have your anti-route. I declare war on you. I get to evade game mechanics that cause me to lose h/f and land caps.

problem?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Like i said can only see it being implimentable at 70% range. Where you dont get capped or lose h/f anyway. But makes it a bit pointless except for cruelty of killing a route your good at killing with out them getting insurance. Meh