Decided to quit for awhile

damfrankie

Pruner
This round still has 41 days to go while in fact its already finished; I liked the first part but see no reason to play 40 more days, so i am off (1 more suicide attack; target still to be decided).

Maybe I am back at the start of next round; but I don't expect to......... as I realize none of my friends from the first rounds I played are around no more (Gaz, Andy, Lauren, Hass10wong, Lisa, Arildon) I kinda feel lika a lost dinasour..........so its time to quit for good this time.

Goodbye all and thanks for all the fun, battles, irritations, frustrations, loyalty, laughs, defense, IRC-chitchat and all that kind of stuff.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Bye damfrankie :(

Was great fun and an honour playing with you! :(
Shame to see this round turned at as total crap for you, you did deserve alot better

moorer

Pruner
Well Arildon is definitely still around he is one of my PNAP's lol and if by Gaz you mean Manicle then I have a double helping of good news :D.

Either way bon chance in where the future takes you.

CrimsonFury88

Harvester
Never really knew you while I was here first time around, or since I've been back, but, I know how you feel. All of the people that I used to chat to in-game have either left, or don't remember who I am :/

Good luck with RL, all the best.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Enjoy life, you have a 50% better life than all of us now.

i dunno. my life is pretty friggin awesome, and to be 50% better than my life is simply an untenable proposition for any mortal or immortal.

Either way, good luck with life, see how it goes, come find us again when you get bored!