Cyborg Gardeners has hax mode!

Zaheen

BANNED
Ok, so some CG player sends at me and triggers:

Sirens wailing, police cars screeched to a halt around our company, as 16,XXX,XXX police set up defences.

Tick 1
Battle Report - Defending X [X]
[range] 1,337 allied White Knight attacked, slaying 7,XXX hostile staff.
[range] 1,337 allied Something attacked, killing 7XX hostile staff.

Died: 8,XXX [£35,211,600] enemies dead.

You gained 25 effectiveness.
You gained 2.17 fame.
You gained 6.20 honour.

Tick 2
[middle] 1,337 allied White Knight attacked, slaying 6,XXX hostile staff.
[middle] 1,337 allied Something attacked, killing 7XX hostile staff.

Died: 7,XXX [£31,536,200] enemies dead.

You gained 22 effectiveness.
You gained 2.11 fame.
You gained 6.09 honour.

£35,211,600 + £31,536,200 = £66,747,800

The Government recalled a defensive mob when it was decided they were no longer required.

So me doing £0.067 Bil worth of damage caused 16 million popo to recall???

Tick 3
[close] 1,XXX,000 allied Hippy attacked, distracting 7XX,XXX hostile staff.
[close] 4,XXX,000 allied Yob attacked, disabling 1,XXX,XXX hostile staff.
[close] 2XX,XXX allied White Knight attacked, slaying 1,XXX,XXX hostile staff.
[close] 1X0,000 allied Something attacked, killing 80,XXX hostile staff.
[close] 5XX,XXX allied Something attacked, killing 304,XXX hostile staff.
[close] 1XX,XXX hostile Wheelbarrower stole 3X0 land. [5X] tree. [2XX] bush. [4X] flower. [4X] grass. [0] uncultivated.

Distracted: 7XX,XXX [£3,292,706,800] enemies distracted.
Disabled: 1,2XX,XXX [£4,986,184,000] enemies disabled.
Died: 1,5XX,XXX [£6,413,129,400] enemies dead.

You gained 11,959 effectiveness.
You gained 1.69 fame.
You gained 35.83 honour.

_____

The CG made the popo recall!!! Fix plz

Last edited:

Rowan

Harvester
Haha Zaheen doesn't like me but I still thought this was pretty funny. Even had a wee giggle about it.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
lol.. Obviously they were damned close to the trigger limit as it was, and you dropping a lil AR each tick and killing a little pushed it under :p

Rowan

Harvester
lol.. Obviously they were damned close to the trigger limit as it was, and you dropping a lil AR each tick and killing a little pushed it under :p

Nope, you're wrong dude! It was CGs, they're so uber1337hax that they can scare off the police. Maybe the Occupy people should get some CGs haha ;D

Zaheen

BANNED
LuckyS, how can 0.067 Bil equate to the difference between a trigger of 16M popo? I wil add that I didn't grow any seeds, the only difference in change to my score was 2 ticks of natural seed growth and them kills above.

Seriously, it' a conspiracy!

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
LuckyS, how can 0.067 Bil equate to the difference between a trigger of 16M popo? I wil add that I didn't grow any seeds, the only difference in change to my score was 2 ticks of natural seed growth and them kills above.

Seriously, it' a conspiracy!

Azzer came online to recall on you just for you! :p

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Are you sure you didn't plant or steal acres or do anything else which would give you score?

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
have you recently been killed so you got the 90% AR?

if someone knows from where to countdown the 90% AR, its possible to calculate it to the penny

Steve_God

Official Helper
LuckyS, how can 0.067 Bil equate to the difference between a trigger of 16M popo?
The minimum number of government defence staff that is sent to defend when AR is triggered has no relevance on how much over the trigger limit they were.

Simples :)

Zaheen

BANNED
Are you sure you didn't plant or steal acres or do anything else which would give you score?
I promise, not whilst he was attacking anyway.

I did steal a bit of land as he was incoming, but that score updated instantly way before he arrived (and I took that into account in my calculations as stated above), so that shouldn't have made any difference at all, and it didn't make any difference because he still triggered.

have you recently been killed so you got the 90% AR?

if someone knows from where to countdown the 90% AR, its possible to calculate it to the penny
Not killed no, I stole about around 1500 acres during the day before I lost another set of land, it was roughly 12-18 hours and there is no way the attacker could have known when, I had also lost troops since.

Not really possible without spies to calculate it to the penny, it was a close calculation as I calculated it myself as I knew my own AR Mod, hence why I didn't kill anything (purely for honour purposes). To calculate to the penny they would need to know my AR Mod to the exact decimal, know exactly when I was hit last (including any troop losses for myself), and would have to take into consideration my seed growth rate (assuming I grow no seeds at all).

The minimum number of government defence staff that is sent to defend when AR is triggered has no relevance on how much over the trigger limit they were.

I've always been under the impression it was related, the more you send the more you trigger - commmon sense really? But if what you're saying is true (which it can't be), then I guess it's the only explanation and the chances of it recalling for killing from killing £0.067 Bil worth of troops was just sheer bad luck?

I think it was either CG hax, or Azzer...

OR BOTH!!!4115415121CGHAXNERFPLX

Go away now, I'm going to sulk for the rest of the day. :shocked!:

Last edited:

Steve_God

Official Helper

I've always been under the impression it was related, the more you send the more you trigger - commmon sense really? But if what you're saying is true (which it can't be), then I guess it's the only explanation and the chances of it recalling for killing from killing £0.067 Bil worth of troops was just sheer bad luck?

I think it was either CG hax, or Azzer...

OR BOTH!!!4115415121CGHAXNERFPLX

Go away now, I'm going to sulk for the rest of the day. :shocked!:
Re-read required :p in particular, the 2nd and 3rd words, where it says 'minimum number'.

You're right in that the larger the mob size, the more def is sent, however there is a minimum limit to how much gets sent, and that minimum limit doesn't correlate to how much over the limit they were.

Think of it like a graph where it increases in proportion to the value sent, however instead of the graph starting at 0, it starts at 10 instead :)